The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Quote Reply
tent revivals
Hello and God bless any and all. I am a Southern Baptist minister who is taking the step of faith and going into evangelism (local church and tent). I am writing to ask for prayer and any advice that you may give me one this area. I have been in the ministy for over 20 yrs. now but know very little about getting a ministy like this off the ground and going. I feel the call to this very strongly and hope you take this serious. Feel free to email me at [email]bwdowdy@bellsouth.net[email] with any help that is too detailed for this post. Also use this address to ask about the ministry and dates. Thanks ahead for all your prayers. May God bless you and your efforts to the adding to His kingdom.

Thanks

Bro Bob

Quote Reply
Re: tent revivals In reply to
may i knw much about u?
Quote Reply
Re: tent revivals In reply to
Greeting brobobb5: Romans " Whom God calls God also equipts "

A few years ago 1981 to be precise, two young Christians approached me and said God had put the conviction to work in the Hospitals., and would I join with them in ministry to the sick .

When we first went into the wards these young guys , my age froze and left me alone to fulfil ( Their personal conviction )

Needless to say God still uses me ( through Obedience and willingness to Do His will )

Your conviction is evangelism Go to it get the plan God has given you into action ( wait on the Lord in prayer and direction

also get the support of your local Christian fellowship )

Christ Jesus died for the Ungodly ... regards Michael