The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

The Oneness Explained/ANGELISM

Quote Reply
The Oneness Explained/ANGELISM
ANGELISM

Hello, I am an Angelist of the New Jerusalem Temple of God and His Christ come out from the Heavens of Angels.

I am here to share with all who may hear, the how and why of that most wondrous union of the Holy and Holy of Holies representative, historic, prophetic, and Psalms correspondences in communion with the Heavenly Host (Jehovah) manifesting in His Divine Person (not person(s) as many teach in err) the one only Holy Triune God of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Also in this endeavors work it will be made known how Angels are from men on earth, and some misconceptions about the after Life dispelled.

I do this in all hope being it is essential for the fullest fulfilling of all joy and happiness to know and live in the oneness of the Father and Son in our Lord Jesus Christ. So by our Lord's mercy, I will explain this oneness as has been made knowing and lived in me. This is Angelism of which I am an Angelist.

Now for those choosing to know of this our Lord's human made Divine, how Angels are from men on earth, and misconceptions about the after Life dispelled, I ask you please be patient, for this explanation requires some laying out in a series of parts.

Now by our Lord's mercy: The Oneness Explained

The Son (Salvation in the Hebrew language is Joschia; which is Jesus) is in time come forth in form first, and it is to the end the Father (Jehovah) by which His means are come forth and formed and made to appear His only begotten Son (Jesus).

It is Eternal Life's beginning and end (Divine Love; omnipotence, not felt in man) that cause (Divine Wisdom; omniscience, not known by man) actuated in effect (Divine Form; omnipresence, not acknowledged of man) the Father (Jehovah) being first in means becoming Divine in His human (only begotten Son).

Here then the Father (Jehovah) is First and Last and His means fully come forth and formed and made to appear after His resurrection, His glorified Divine human, first begotten of the dead, His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. amen, amen, amen

So here then my friends, by our Lord's mercy, is explained His Divine Person (not person(s)) in oneness as: The Father and Son are one as soul and body of man is one, even more so being the very one only Divine Man, God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, of Whom Angels and men say, Abba; Father. amen and amen

In affirmation here to of this our Lord's oneness in the Father and Son, by His mercy, the following will be presented from the Word:

A now Angel of the Lord (For those not yet knowing, all Angels are from men on earth; will explained later), who when a man on earth, the Apostle Philip said unto Jesus, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him. Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip?, he that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father (John 14:8-9)?

Another now Angel of the Lord, who when a man on earth, the Apostle Thomas who seeing, hearing, and touching the risen Christ Jesus say, My Lord and my God (John 20:28).

And another now Angel of the Lord, who when a man on earth, the Apostle Paul say, That in Jesus Christ dwelleth all the fullness of the Divinity bodily (Col. 2:9).

Now being the Prophets (OT Teachers), Apostles (NT Teachers), and Angelist (Word of God [WG] Teachers) are in the next Life Angels of the Lord. The entire Holy Scripture is making known our Lord's Divine Person's oneness in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, being all the magnitude and multitude of the Word of God in Him is one, Divine. This is that Word of God in Revelation 19:13. Also for those not yet knowing, the entire Revelation is a Spiritual writing.

Unto which testified another now Angel of the Lord, who when a man on earth, the Apostle John say, And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and Eternal Life (1 John 5:20).

Now, by our Lord’s mercy, we having suffered ourselves to be put together in oneness of Christ likeness in our lives, are we able to recognize the one only Divine Man, God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. In this more substantial state of being we now are able to understand what before seemed great mysteries in the Holy Scriptures. Such as how did Lord Jesus appear unto His Apostles in the room with the door yet being shut?

I will share with you, that by our Lord’s mercy, made knowing, understood, and lived in me, a key from the Word of God within, by which this seeming mystery and many like ones in the Holy Scriptures may be better understood.

It is by Lord Jesus, Being Supreme, having all Power Divine, that He opened the door unto His Apostles Spirits, and drew and led them out from where they were, and made them appear where He is.

This door by which Lord Jesus makes us present before Him is a Living Door within Him where by His Divine Love exchanges in Divine Goodness. And is the very Life giving and sustaining power of all in all.

It is from this Divine Power of God and His Christ, that cupidity’s and falsity imbibed in the sensuous of the Apostles natural of states was removed, while proportionately in-flowing them in actual goodness and truth.

This Living Door, Christ in us, operating as a Spiritual accelerator. Illustrates His Life upon ours, where by the inner substances or remains of our souls are inner-dimensionally receiving reformation in transferring substantiation in our states of being, increasing consciousness making us more real.

After Lord Jesus finished communion with His Apostles, He de-accelerated His Spiritual Being illustrated prior in their states being made more substantial, to one of being more posterior, and as it were closing this door unto their Spirits, and was gone out from their sights. And again, the room door being shut.

Lord Jesus did many like appearances and healings before His Disciples. These I’ll let each of us meditate upon and search out in the treasure and wonders within the Holy Scriptures, OT and NT. And please for studies use the KJV, Vulgate, Torah for OT, and/or other like Holy Bibles. And please, put away the NIV’s or like books. Also learn to swim upstream and review older writings. The Internet has become a wonderful source for this endeavor.

What we may draw from all this is a very wonderful truth: Jesus Christ is without time in time, Lord and God. Selah

To further solidify the conjunction of this our Lord's Divinity in the oneness of the Holy Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit unto our souls, by His mercy, the following will be added from studies in the sound doctrine (Seraphim's) of another now Angel of the Lord, who when a man on earth, the Seer Emanuel Swedenborg:

Jesus was in two states on earth when in the world with His generation, examination and glorification. In examination Jesus admitted temptations and spoke to the Father (His Soul, Divine Love; Jehovah) as if separate from Himself. In glorification Jesus spoke from the Father what is done.

In these two states Christ Jesus our Lord subjugated the hells put in order the Heavens and born/forms Salvation on earth into the world for the Redemption of mankind.

Jesus finished this work in Him with the last act of the passion of the cross, where by He put off all that was of the virgin mother and put on all that is of the Father (Jehovah) and glorified His human and made it Divine.

It is to this beginning and end, Salvation and Redemption of mankind, that Jehovah's name, within which is the Holy Seed; Divine Love in Divine Wisdom of Eternal Life, was born into the world Christmas Day (8th Day of Feast of Tabernacles; 29 Sept., 5 BC).

It is this precious Holy Seed being mercifully, gently, and ever so patiently passing in/thru the Heavens of Angels. Those regenerated men of God deceased from earth, manifesting Messiah (God-man), come in Word, Divine fulfilled in ultimate written letter; Holy Bible, unto Prophets, come forth and fulfilled in ultimate Supreme form Jesus Christ our Lord, Glorified Good Man united to the Divine (Jehovah/Father) within Him. Amen

Here then by our having made the commitments in our lives living the oneness from and to the one only Divine Man, are we knowingly able to explain how, what, and who God is.

HalleluJah! Great Art Thou O God our Father and our Lord who makes knowing this day, as all days, even before the world was. Unto all creation ever were, are, or will be. From the Highest Heavens to the lowest hells, and all dimensions in between, terrestrial and extraterrestrial that God is the Divine truth proceeding from the Divine good of the Divine human, Jesus Christ our Lord, of whom Angels and men say, Abba; Father.

Here then in our Lord having made His human Divine, are we now able to explain how He makes the Spirits of Angels in the midst of men on earth (And again, yes, all Angels are from men on earth):

O Benevolent One, Thou Most High Highness who fulfills all existence with joy and happiness in Thy glorious precious miraculous gift, Eternal Life. For in living example Thou O Lord establish bodily the covenant of Salvation and Everlasting Life, by making the human of man, Divine. So that all, by Thy infinite mercy and Eternal Life giving Power, who receive Thee and keep Thy commandments, by grace and truth, may make the natural of man, Spiritual.

O Lamb of God from the Bright Sparkling Light of Thy Glorious Salvation are all the living this day, as all days, even before the world was, illumined in the one only Divine Man. That as are our loves so to our lives on earth in this world and more fully so the next.

For those whose loves are the Lord and their fellow man. Live life charitably with others. Will in the next Life embrace the Heavens of Good Spirits, Angelic Spirits, and Angels agreeable with their lives loves affectionately lived on earth when in the world and inexplicably more wonderfully fully so.

And for those whose loves are self only. Deny the Lord and their fellow man, except for what is gain to their own self-loves. Will in the next Life repel from the Heavens, and embrace the hells of satans, devilish spirits, and devils agreeable with their lives selfish loves lusting (Known by many as God's casting man into the hells, when Spiritually it is of man's evils choosing it to be so) lived when in the world and inexplicably more diabolically fully so.

For wonderful to say, those in the Heavens are there for they love to be. And those in the hells are there for they love to be. For truly my friends, we can do nothing contrary to our loves who we are, in this Life, and more completely so the next.

So please, while it is yet this day, put your Lord together in the one only Divine Man, God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, repent, learn to love Him and one another. For tomorrow comes upon us quickly, and that affirmed in our loves affections or lusting in this Life. Will be the very foundation upon which our eternal souls shall endeavor forever to build upon in the next.

At this point in this The Oneness Explained, I will here by our Lord's mercy, share some things about the after Life. I do this in all hope, that by dispelling some misconceptions we may have here in, it will inspire renewed vigor in purpose, and finer focusing of direction, where by our eternal souls may gain additional strength unto that great and wonderful day of our awakenings in Glory.

First, let me say to all that may hear there is Life after death. And to say and think other wise is not possible. Even if one says other wise, their very words and deeds still prove all men are created for Heaven, all. Now we may take of that Blessing received and twist and turn it in ourselves for living to die dying. Yet the Blessing from God gifted unto ever man, remains perfect in its sanctity of Life.

Some have heard it said Life is hard. My friends, it is impossible for Life to be hard. Life is perfect and therefore in the one moment simple. Now we may receive of the Life and live contrary there from and to, and predicate our sufferings onto Life. However my friends, the sanctity of Life remains perfect and untarnished, and most wonderfully easy.

Remember what Lord Jesus said unto people of His generation: I am the way, truth, and Life. Also Jesus taught saying: I Am always in Heaven. Now my friends, consider just how monumental it was, for one to stand up at that time saying I'm always in Heaven, being it was at that time an age of consummation (Old Church ending, and New Church beginning). Selah

Now my friends, honestly, not only is their a next Life, but it is quite actually even more real in the living then in this world. So much more real is the living of Life in the here after, that to express the differences between the two, requires one to compare things inanimate with animate ones.

The Lord has blessed me to visit many places of worship around my country and others. I've been allowed to attend Temples, Churches, and Synagogues. I've been to a few Swedenborg Churches, and the Swedenborg Cathedral in Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania. However, this truth I share with you. The teachers within you are not always those residing at these places of worship. Selah

Here then, as not to leave us without some inkling in our understanding, where by we may form up enough truths unto thoughts by which to see more clearly, the following two comparisons shall be given:

First, let us compare the seedpod to the plant. The seed, from prolific germination, presses against its outer pod, and at that precise moment of it's creation, over comes the limits of the pod's purpose to contain, and burst into the warmth and glow of the sunshine a plant, a desert honeysuckle.

And in the fullness of its growth, produces beautiful red trumpet flowers filled with sweet honeysuckle nectar, whose fragrance lifts, on the breeze intoxicating lovers with all hopefulness in spring.

Now, let us compare the eggshell and/or cocoon to the butterfly, a beautifully multicolored silver checkerspot butterfly. I’ve chosen this particular butterfly not so much because its favorite plant is the desert honeysuckle, but more because on its wings are designed the principles of the Church in Christ.

Must learn to think not in our dimension only but inner dimensionally. Then and only then will things appear where they seemingly were not before.

This checkerspot butterfly has laid an egg on the underneath side of a leaf of this our desert honeysuckle plant. Then in the set time of its creation the egg begins to blacken, and a tiny hole appears. As the tiny hole increases in size, a insect head becomes noticeably gnawing.

And at length wiggling out from the attached head, is a worm. The worm has been created with an innate veracious appetite, where by like an eating machine, turns and eats the remains of the eggshell, then the plant leaves. And within a few days the worm graduates into being a caterpillar.

I do not know Tom Cruise. I have visited the place of worship of the Scientologist. They are antichrist. And upon the faces of those attending...their eyes are dark and actions non-lively. It was much like the Mormon Church that I visited. Also which is antichrist.

While a caterpillar grows, it needs to shed its skin, this is necessary being the skin don’t grow. Now when the caterpillar reaches its full stages of growth and does a final shedding or removal of the helmet about its head, it then secretes silk from its body and attaches to the plant stem. The caterpillar continues secreting silk wrapping itself inside a cocoon or chrysalis.

Once inside the caterpillar begins a process of degeneration, where by its worm like form disseminates into a soupy substance within which are remains of a few pure cells. These few purer cells coalesce, regenerate, grow, and transform into a new creature.

This new creature continues to grow to the limit of the cocoon's purpose to contain, and comes forth out from the back side of it's cracked opened entombment, a gangly legged insect, wet with the newness of birth, and with a few puffs inflates the wings at its side.

Waving them in the warmth of the sunshine’s glow, as if saying hello, a beautiful silver checkerspot butterfly, at length (about four hours), lift’s off in flight into the Heavens! And the little children run to and from after them playing with the Angels.

Which are remembered, that which is put off or that put upon? Selah

Now my friends, honestly in comparison, what is the seedpod to the plant?, or the eggshell and/or cocoon to the beautiful butterfly? And don't let us stop here, consider the infinite uses each of these provide ecologically.

And for those blessed to reach into the abstract, place a cherry on top, and consider these things as they represent and correspond to the Heavens, Spiritually and Celestially, even all the way up to God! HalleluJah! Praise the Lord!

Questions within many of us all is who, what, when, where, and why of our awakenings in the after Life. So by our Lord’s mercy, I will explain some things by which these five w’s may be brought into connection.

First, upon dying our souls inner substances or remains are accelerated causing proportionate inner-dimensional transferring from states natural, into substantial states Spiritual. It is in this transformational exchange, that we are removed from the flesh while proportionately being substantiated in new immortal forms clothed upon by our Lord’s mercy. This Transformation into Substantial States of being is known as quickening, and takes about one hour after death.

The Power by which we’re quickened is done by immediate and mediate means under the Divine auspices of our Lord and His Good Spirits and Angels. This will be done with such precision and exactness, many will not know straightway they’ve interred the after Life, let alone they’re even in a Spiritual World. However, in but a short period, that length necessary for acclimation into changing of states, all will know they’re not in Kansas anymore.

Now the first place we’ll be awakened in in the next Life will be the World of Spirits. This place is intermediately between the Heavens and hells, and should not be confused with the Spiritual World, which is all Spirits and Spiritual realms in one complex, ie; Heavens, World of Spirits, other earths, and hells.

For those not believing they seek to tear down to build themselves up. These are those who try and assail walls, seeking to enter in other then by the gate. There intentions is to destroy and scatter the prey. However, the prey are having a watchman on the Tower, and they see the intruders and knoweth the way the prey go. Quickly shall the prey be gathered and the intruders put back into outer darkness, where there will be weeping, waling, and gnashing of teeth.

It is in this first place of our awakenings, that we are examined and taught by Good Spirits and Angels of the Lord for acclimation and assimilation into our Heavenly Societies and Eternal Homes or Rest. And yes my friends, in the next Life there are societies, homes, gardens, places of worship, events, animals, birds, etc., much like on earth.

However, remember in the next Life things will be substantial and much more alive and perfecting. For example, there will be animals and birds never before seen on earth. Some, of which the Lord has shown me in a dream, one being a bobcat like creature as tall as a Great Dane, whose legs were as stovepipe’s in appearance as a well trimmed scotts terrier.

Also, there is archatecture made so much better formed from its design being agreeable with its inhabitants and events. Especially when we consider, all are in joy and happiness from and to our Lord and living charitable with others.

Now for those whose loving affections are most strongly affirmed from and to our Lord, and lived charitably with others. They’ll ascend most quickly into their respective Heavens. Some even like unto the fiery chariot of Elijah.

And on the others side, all things having their opposites, are those most weakened in their loves selfish lusting in the flesh, who hate the Lord and their fellow man, and lived unrepented diabolically when in the world. These will descend most quickly into their disrespectful hells.

And all in general, whether ascending into the Heavens or descending into the hells, will from their loving affections or lustings choose to do so, all. Choose ye this day whom ye shall worship. As for me and my house we shall worship the Lord.

Let me here say something to comfort and clear up some concerns many may have about where children go when they die. To all that may hear, affirm it in yourselves and commit to your hearts and minds, all children who die are brought immediately into the Heavens, and there cared for by Good Spirits, Angelic Spirits, and Angels under the Divine auspices of our Lord, all.

And may I ask all to take but a few minutes and consider this, and you’ll to know it is good. Selah

Next for those not yet knowing, all in the next Life are in the human form, even those of other earths. Now there will be some differences in size, color, and quality; some greater, some lessor, and wonderfully all human form.

For those whose loves are the Lord and their fellow man, and lived charitably when in the world. They’ll be forms of Angelic splendor so magnificent and exquisite, that natural words cannot possibly express, some even being the very Beauty Itself.

And for those, whose loves are self-only who hate the Lord and their fellow man, and lived diabolical when in the world. These will be in devilish grotesque forms so horrid and terrible, that it’d be disgraceful and shameful even to utter. Yea, even to think about it is death.

Here then for Righteousness sake, most wonderful to say, whether Good Spirit and Angels ascending into Heavens, or satans and devils descending into the hells, all will love their forms who they are, and that place where they are, all.

So please make the commitment this day, by putting your Lord together in the one only Divine Man, God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, repent, and learn to love Him and one another. For tomorrow comes upon us all quickly and that affirmed in our loves affections or lusting in this Life, shall be the very foundation which our eternal souls shall forever endeavor to build upon in the next.

Its exciting to know that in the next Life those of the Heavens shall emit of light. These lights will be glowing spherically from around our forms and shall have warmth, color, and brilliance agreeable with our states of being in loving affections of goodness and truths from and to our Lord and others. Some of the Higher Angels shall even Sparkle.

And when our affections agreeably desire one another’s company, we’ll be present with each other. For remember in the next Life, there is no more time and space, but appearance by our states in being. Now if one desires another’s company and the other does not reciprocate, then only perception is made and not presence.

Now when becoming in presence from afar with one another, our lights glowing about our forms, will recede to the area about our heads. Some of our lights will recede into rings about the temple, and others a glow about our entire head. From our lights we’ll be able to know who we are, our intentions, and Heavenly Society we’re from. And again, the higher Angels shall be all Sparkling and Glistening.

A great wonder in the after Life to behold will be when viewing Heavenly Societies from a distance, they’ll appear from their collective lights of their inhabitants like aurora borealis’s, some of the Higher Angelic Societies shall even appear to the lower Spiritual realms like flaming fueling fire. Again, brings to mind the fiery chariot of Elijah! HalleluJah! Praise the Lamb of God.

In the next Life there will be no more night. For the sun there is always risen in the East and never sets. Now there will be morning, noon, and evening, but no night. This Sun in the next Life is the one only Divine Man, God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. All existence is fulfilled and sustained by the emanating Goodwill of His Divine Wisdom.

Yeah, in the Heavens we’ll be able to see the atmospheres there. They’ll appear sparkling and glistening with intelligence and wisdom from the Glory of God and His Christ visibly appearing. Holy, Holy, Holy

This last thing I’ll share at this time on the after Life is this. In the next Life there is no more language a barrier. These natural languages were permitted by God for use in this our temporal world.

However, in the Spiritual World where Good Spirits and Angels are communicating in realms of 1000 ideas to one of mans on earth, it is not appropriate or possible to maintain in natural languages, and honestly who would want to? For in the next Life it is the all in all to be known as completely as possible to others. For truly as taught by our Master: To know as we are known.

For me Divine Order is as follows: God and His Christ, Temple/Church, America (ones Country), Community, Family, and self. It is in the living this Divine Order in oneness of Life, that I am a True Blue American Born Son, an Angelist.

Now that our understandings have been better aligned, we are ready to receive how the Good Shepherd separates the sheep from the goats in what now follows:

It’ll be in the next Life in these Substantial States (Good Spirits and Angels) or unsubstantial (satans and devils) states of being that near and far will be in agreement with the goodness and truth, or evil and falsity in our lives loves affectionately or diabolically lived when in the world.

And by our Lord’s mercy, for those who may receive, this is that gulf spoken of in the Word between Lazarus and the rich man, which cannot be crossed (Luke 16:29-31). Lets all who have an ear this day hear. Selah

In synopsis, those who love the Lord and their fellow man, it’ll be the Heavens. And for those who love themselves only, deny and hate the Lord and their fellow man, it’ll be the hells. And for Righteousness sake, most wonderful to say, it’ll always and forever be as are our loves to live unto Eternal Salvation or damnation (2nd death; soul lost having never learned to love another then self). O Lamb of God Thou Art our Righteousness and Justice. Amen and amen

So here then my friends has been explained the how and why of that most wondrous union of the Holy and Holy of Holies representative, historic, prophetic, and psalms correspondences with the Heavenly Host (Jehovah) manifesting in His Divine Person (Not person(s) as many teach in err) the one only Holy Triune God of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Also in this endeavors work it has been made known how Angels are from men on earth, and some misconceptions about the after Life dispelled.

It is in the loving affections (Holy Ghost) of this one only Divine Man, that I am an Angelist of the New Jerusalem Temple of God and His Christ come out from the Heavens of Angels proclaiming the Great and Wonderful and Complete Day of our Lord! HalleluJah! Praise the Bright and Morning Star!

I must go now, many more rooms to share the Great News in this “The Oneness Explained” of the one only Divine Man, God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. The Heavenly Father of Lights! Amen, amen, amen

In the continuing Blessing of our Lord Jesus Christ, Shalom, love your friend…an Angelist

Original pondering

The black girl has been dressed in the clothes of an Angel and set upon the table for all to see and the white girl in the clothes of man left on the floor. Then we ask them to compete. While the money and political correctness makes this the standard for fair. The young white girl in her innocence not knowing this standard, asks of the Father...It is not that I seek advantage, but that I seek what is equal in garment unto the black girl for selection of being an Angel.

This is the problem; media spins and sells for drama, making the fight and sustaining it to make the money. Bad news sells and twisted truths (political correctness) perpetuate increased evil revenue and hell becomes the market place of man.

Today’s liberal media bias is spawn from the hells, birthing terrorist throughout all the lands, to cause destruction and death on earth. That a man may not walk freely in the world. Profiting of the misery of their fellow man is despicable, diabolical, and damnable.

As an Angelist the Lord makes knowing in us that there is only one True Religion for mankind. Now God and His Christ being the very Perfect Divine from First to Last is the author and finisher of all our faiths. Having in Himself no imperfection, therefore no religion, is fulfilling and sustaining all religions working within them there eternal perfecting, this is God and His Christ with us.

Now my friends, I have considered this Perfection that is God and His Christ, and am convinced. It is so pure and high of mind, that it can only be lived and not contained.

This is the mind of Christ Jesus our Lord. Of whom the Apostle Paul say, That in Jesus Christ dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Col. 2:9). The Divine within this our Lord; His Soul, is the Father or Jehovah.

Miracle is Constant

Angels of the Lord in the Midst:

For those not believing they seek to tear down to build themselves up. These are those who try and assail walls, seeking to enter in other then by the gate. Their intentions are to destroy and scatter the prey. However, the prey is having a watchman on the Tower, and they see the intruders and knoweth the way the prey go. Quickly shall the prey be gathered and the intruders put back into outer darkness, where there will be weeping, waling, and gnashing of teeth.

Would it not be better then to strangle the cuts of the Muslim, we pray unto our Lord that way by which we may embrace brothers? Did not our Lord come into this world to join that which was torn apart, and make whole that which was divided. Endeavor always for ways that are hopeful. In doing so you'll receive Life abundantly and seed living all about you. To Life!

Also from afar you'll see the wings of the Angels. Some of them shall be very high and dreadful in first appearances.

These wings, like the glowing lights about them, will recede into the Angelic human form when present with one another. Praise is unto the Lamb of God! HalleluJah! ArchAngels Chorus in the Highest!

I stand in a place where things to great are being made known unto me...I cannot continue in this form and be in this place...but in all Realness of Life...I must pour out all that is hopeful...it is more then mine Life here to do this...my friends, praise the Mighty God while it is yet this day...fear no man upon this earth...walk about in rightness of mind...looking not what is for yourself, but that which is hopeful for all...for this is Godly to do so...charity of this measure is Life.

Thank you Lord, least I forget, as Moses did, to thank Thee after striking the Rock and water coming forth. Thank you one only Holy One.

Thou I forget often, even unto death. Yet Thou are there to help me up. I can only follow the Lamb, truly He's my very soul.

For me Divine Order is as follows: God and His Christ, Temple/Church, America (ones Country), Community, Family, and self. It is in the living this Divine Order in oneness of Life, that I am a True Blue American Born Son, an Angelist. That which is greater then myself guide me.

Same verse we all are mentioned. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, all things were made by Him and without Him was not anything made that is made. And the Word was made flesh and we beheld His glory as the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. This is our Lord Jesus Christ. God in man and man in God. amen, amen, amen

It is because of a poor believe system-meeting girls, principled in things hopeful, is difficult if not impossible.

For isn't the all of the good mother to want her children to have the sparkle of hope in their eyes? Yeah, a good woman would give her life, that a child born of her womb would have sparkling eyes. Selah Praise the Lord!

Seek the Lord my friends, and when you have found Him, you'll proclaim: Now I am found!

We seek that lost which we always had at the beginning. Selah

Now, have said all that is given by our Lord's mercy to say. I will go. Thank you Lord

I to see how is the big bang and how mankind evolved from eons in time. Man errors in not understanding how to differentiate between that, which is without time in time. For consciousness must first have a foundation upon which to rest, and in many different stages, continuums, and dimensions.

My friends, what is time to one living in state of being? Time is forgotten. Or as we have said and heard said, when in the affections of our loves desire, time was no more...etc...

Truly my friends, we'll all transcend this earthen vessel.

The seed pod to the plant, the eggshell to the butterfly. O yeah, HalleluJah! Praise the Lord! The natural mortal forms into the Supernatural Substantial immortal forms!

Men and women walking in the Sun. HalleluJah! Praise JAH! We are all Spiritual Beings in human forms. HalleluJah! Praise the Lord! amen and amen

There are no natural atmospheres in the Sun of the Heavens. HalleluJah! Praise the Lamb of God! amen and amen

Chuckling, even your disbelief cry's out God Almighty! HalleluJah! Praise the Lord!

Poor man, poor poor silly man.