The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Save the Christian Church

Quote Reply
Save the Christian Church
This is a call to my brothers & sisters in the Lord to become more active in preserving our Christian heretage. More and more, Americans are coming to the chilling realization that U. S. membership in the United Nations poses a very real threat to our survival as a free and independent nation under God.

It's true, in its Covenant on Civil & Political Rights, the UN ignores God's existance. Moral bankruptcy is commonplace in UN operations. To learn more on this subject, go to www.getusout.org
Quote Reply
Save the Christian Church In reply to
I agree. A lot of americans are blind the the fact that the U.N. is slowly stripping our rights. It is an ultra-liberal organization. Probably the prelude to the one world govt.
Quote Reply
What amazes me is that the people in this country are just sitting on their duffs while being lulled into a false sense of peace and security. I hope America will wake up and see what's going on at their own door steps, but I'm afraid it may be too late. I do what I can by writing my congressmen, voting and trying to spread the word but as long as liberals control the press in this country my efforts are futile.
Quote Reply
Yes you are right save Christianity and the Church but God will look after the Country.

Greg.
Quote Reply
UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) — A United Nations Treaty. This treaty was passed by our govt. not too many months ago. It sounds nice but the act will give the UN the right to decide how we act together as a family. Under this treaty, any law the UN decides is unfit for women, including staying home and homeschooling your child will be illegal. This act gives the UN too much leverage into our private lives as Americans. Write your senators to repeal this treaty.
Quote Reply
Re: Save the Christian Church In reply to
Has anyone heard of this?
Quote Reply
Re: Save the Christian Church In reply to
You can find the similar opinion at Home School Legal Defense Association at www.hslda.org. You would have to look around the site a bit to find it.

Or call your congressmand and aks if he or she voted for it and why.