The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Let go and let God ministries!

Quote Reply
Let go and let God ministries!

Please Pray for Let Go and Let God Ministries!

Current mood: peaceful

Category: Religion and Philosophy

Hello Everyone! I pray you are all doing very well! I wanted you to be updated on a new project that God has brought into my life! Actually they are some very awesome and wonderful people! Very blessed and full of God's Love! They run "LET GO and Let God Ministries" in Salem, Virginia! They are just starting out so those that are reading this and are very much into praying; please be praying for the growth of the ministry and that God will allow the people's hearts to continue to be opened in this ministry!

What Christopher and Samantha do is truly God given! They reach out to Drug dealers and those that are into witch craft! They befriend them and they have a farm that belongs to their father and they take these people out on the farm on the weekends and spend time with them "paint balling!" It breaks the ice and gives them a chance to open their hearts up to them about God! They have alot of fun running in the woods paint balling and then afterwards having devotions! Only God can allow such tings to happen! On the weekend of October 20, 2007 they had 3 drug dealers go out with them and one of the drug dealers turned their lives over to Christ! Praise God! This up coming weekend they are having 12 new guys go with them on the 27th of October! So please be praying for them! I feel God has brought me into these peoples life to become a part of the ministry with the part of the testimony that God has given me! So please be praying for the :

LET GO AND LET GOD MINISTRY

that God will allow it to grow and that we will allow God to get all the glory and allow God to use us as His tools! PRAISE GOD!

Thank you

God bless