The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

HELP a fellow brother in christ!

Quote Reply
HELP a fellow brother in christ!
I am a minister well a street minister at a place that feeds the homeless it is supposed to be a place of God yet people come in there and smoke anything and drink beer and do various other things i am fed up! i feel like doin what jesus did and just flippin over the tables. arrrgh! If there is any one i mean any one who can help me please do. andyd83@praize.com
Quote Reply
Re: HELP a fellow brother in christ! In reply to
the only thing i can tell you is to remind those people where they are and what the rules are. they need to respect that. when my mom was living at home, she smoked, i would not let her in my room at all while she was smoking. you don't have to be maen or rude, you just have to be firm. i wish you all the luck in this. jly-catherine
Quote Reply
Re: HELP a fellow brother in christ! In reply to
Hi Andy

Short and sweet I stand in agreement with Gc13 in the prayer made on your behalf.

Also don't let people and their behaivor shock you. They still need the message of hope, preach God's aternative to hell with goddly compassion. Yes tell them with out Jesus hell awaits them but share in your message the answer is Jesus and let Him mixed with your faith as you share God's love story allow for what only Jesus can do to take place. Save them and change their lives because He loves them just as much as you and all of us.

Be encouraged keep preaching and pray pray pray!!!!

GBU Andy

Paul

Ps. Love covers a multitude of sins. Be a vessal full of love. I know you are so just be the touched by Jesus (YOU)!