The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Quote Reply
Got worship ?
The Old Testament book of Haggai teaches us to be more zealous for public worship and public ministry. I believe God has called me to begin an outdoor worship ministry at a local public park here in Rancho Santa Margarita, California.

I believe He is calling others as well both to join us here and to begin a ministry in their areas.

It’s very simple to do. Just pray that God shows you the place. When he does go there and pray and worship Him. Others will eventually join you. It’s not about how many people it’s about showing up and worshipping our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at stevenmoore@cox.net....God Bless you, Steve

Bible verses Zechariah 3 also Haggai 1 & 2 and finally Rev 4 & 5

Quote Reply
Re: Got worship ? In reply to
Hi Steven! You post struck me as we go to a church without walls that is held here at Moore Square (a park in our downtown) It is in an area of known homeless people and 1 block away from the rescue mission. It is awesome live praise and worship music and rocks the area. People come. No one can resist because it is a GOD THING! Hallelujuah! God moves powerfully there and the lost show up. The mockers come too, but they get saved as well.

Oh yes, I definately believe God is going out to the highways and byways...We have to go to where they are...

God bless you,

Diane
Quote Reply
Wow, this thread is two years old!

But the message struck me just the same....reach out, be there, listen, be like the good samaritan....

I'm part of a tightly-knit Mennonite community; I was raised AOG. The failure of so many of us amish/mennonites to reach out to your average guy or gal is sometimes discouraging....hindering my ability to shine Christ's light into other lives. I pray because of this time i'll become a better servant for God's kingdom.

Reading this forum is sooooo encouraging, even coming from two years and a few days before I read it! (God does know how to reach us!)

---sunnygirlforhim
Quote Reply
Hey Stevenmoore (Central park)

Awesome stuff brother amen! Rancho Santa Margarita, California has warmer year round weather then us here in Connecticut though. However in seeing this thread I am encouraged to tell you I am going for thirty days this summer and i am looking for every opportunity to share in local parks in music and what ever else God has in mind.

Blooming here where I am planted regardless of the weather though (but you know your prayers could send us warmer weather year round ) lol!

GBU

Paul

Ya wanna trade next winter !

Quote Reply
GG7

You never know I may just show up sister and ask God to express music thru me right in that there park rocking for Jesus!

GBU

aka sixstrings4eva

aka notsonolbe

AKA

Paul