The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Evangelism to Muslim people

Quote Reply
Evangelism to Muslim people
I wonder if there is any body out there that can help me. I have a friend that happens to be Muslim and I've been doing study on the muslim faith because she is such a good friend. My question is, How do you tell somebody Jesus loved them enough to die for them when the person doesn't believe Jesus died in the first place? The Muslim belief is that Jesus was taken up off the cross by Allah and i assume replaced by someone that looks like him. At least that is what I found when I did a study.

How do I go about witnessing here?
Quote Reply
Re: Evangelism to Muslim people In reply to
gcrob, I would like to know that myself! I had actually planned on researching books or a website, etc. We do need the right answers. It is good to see someone wanting to do some soul winning. God bless you mightily my brother!!

Love in Jesus,

Diane
Quote Reply
Listen to "Hell's Best Kept Secret" and you will learn how to evangalize anyone...no matter what they believe.

http://livingwaters.com/listenwatch.shtml

Blessings,

Sean
Quote Reply
hey! i dunno if this i can do you much good, but ask god to repent her. i have seen people who were muslim, and right in the middle of their death time they have told god that they knew and have always known in their hearts that their beleifs are not true. keep on bringing up jesus and maybe tell her some of your experiences with jesus. God Bless You and ill pray for you and your freind. ~ andee (A.K.A~ disciple92)