The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

PRAIZE AND THE FUTURE DIRECTIONS

Quote Reply
PRAIZE AND THE FUTURE DIRECTIONS

PRAIZE DIRECTION HAS BENN IN MY PRAYER LIFE FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL NOT LET ME GET AWAY FROM IT.1) IT IS TO CONSISTENTLY KEEP UP WITH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS TO THE WORLD.B) THE LEADERSHIP IN A PLACE OF PRAYER IN OUR LIVES TO GUARD THEM against CONTINUAL ONSLAUGHT SOF SATAN. 2_ TO PRAY THAT THE FINANCE INCREASES TO MEET THE NEEDS OF OPERATION.#3) AN OFFERING OF AS LITTLE $2.00 A MONTH FROM AS MANY AS 33% OF THE MEMBERSHIP WOULD ENABLE US TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE MANDATE I BELIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS FOR THIS MINISTRY.
CN PRAIZE AND WORSHIP SERVICES AROUND IS WORKING MIRACLES AROUND THE GLOBE. I HAVE A 4 VOLUME WORK ON THE SPREAD OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AROUND THE GLOBE. PEOPLE ARE COMING TO THE LORD IN WORLD IN THIS MOVE

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS MOVING MIRACULOUSLY WHY CAN'T WE GET A GROUP FROM THE MEMBERSHIP TO KEEP THE LEADERSHIP IN PRAYER EVERY DAY.
WE CAN HAVE SALVATION AND MIRACLES FROM THIS MINISTRY DAILY IF WE MOVE FORWARD.
THEE SPIRIT OF GOD IS WAITING ON OUR COMMITMENT.

THE WATCHER
JM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] PRAIZE AND THE FUTURE DIRECTIONS In reply to
What is the Lord telling you we should do?
I know we have a more definitive purpose here than what we have seen in the past.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] PRAIZE AND THE FUTURE DIRECTIONS In reply to
AMEN !!!!!!!!! IT IS TIME TO BE EVANGELISTIC--EVEN MORE SO THAN EVER AND MAYBE DO SOMETHING TO ESTABLISH TO ESTABLISH SOME WORKS IN AFRICA OR GIVE A GREATER SUPPORT TO THOSE THAT ARE THERE.
TO HAVE TRAINING WORKERS AVAILABLE, TO GET A SOLID BIBLE OFFERING AVAILABLE; TO BECOME A MISSIONS PROGRAM FOR INDEPENDENT WORKS HERE.

THE PEOPLE TO DO THIS ARE AVAI[ABLE IN PRAIZE WE JUST TO GIVE A COVERING AND TRAINING WHERE NEEDED.
WE ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO BE AN ELECTRONIC CHURCH COVERING FOR THIS. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME, BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD IT CAN BE DONE.
THE FIRST THING IS TO ESTABLISH A SOLID PRAYER GROUP TO COVER THIS. THE NEXT THING
IS TO REWORK THE ARTICLES THAT ORGANIZED PRAIZE FOR TAX PURPOSES AND ESTABLISHING MINISTRY.
THEN LOOK AT A SOUND BIBLICAL APPROACH TO GETTING INCOME FOR YOU AND JIM, PART OF THE PROBLEM THAT HAS EXISTED YOU BOTH NEED TO OPERATE IN YOUR ANOINTING
THAT ABOUT COVERS A BEGINNING FOR THIS.
GET THE ADVERTIZERS OUT OF THE FORUMS into THE SPONSORS WHERE THEY BELONG AND TO STOP THERE FREE RIDE( I.E. ESTABLISH FEES FOR THEM TO BE HERE ) IF THEY WON.T PAY GET THEM OFF HERE NOW.
TELL JEANNE THAT WILL BE NO ATHEISTIC THOUGHTS IN HERE AND THAT IS IT; IF SHE CAN LIVE WITH IT WOULD AN IMPORTANT THING FOR HER TO STAY!!
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] PRAIZE AND THE FUTURE DIRECTIONS In reply to
I WONDER IF THE PEOPLE REALLY CAN SEE THE NEED FOR THIS MINISTRY TO GROW INTO A WORK THAT CAN AFFECT THE WORLD?
CAN WE BE WHAT IS NEEDED TO AFFECT THAT?