The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

NIGERIA--FRACTURED AND BREAKING AND WHO CARES?

Quote Reply
NIGERIA--FRACTURED AND BREAKING AND WHO CARES?
The following is just a portion of an article from CBN that is in the news section below.

A humanitarian tragedy is taking place in Nigeria, and former Rep. Frank Wolf is accusing the Western churches of failing to speak out on the issue, according to a Christian Post report.

There are currently millions of displaced people suffering from radical groups like Boko Haram that are like a cancer sweeping across certain areas of the world, especially Nigeria.

Wolf told the Christian Post he got a first-hand look at the hardships Nigerians are facing when he visited the country in February.

He is a senior fellow of the 21st Century Wilberforce Initiative, an organization that focuses on religious freedom around the world.

Their mission is to "create a world where religious freedom is recognized by nations across the globe as a fundamental human right."

Wolf's concerns come from what he sees as a lack of concern some Western Christians are showing toward the radical terrorism occurring in Nigeria.

I learned of this last week from another news service I get and just the fact that it is happening is a black eye for most of our churches today because of their refusal to be involved, Nigeria is a country that right now is in the middle of one of the most prolific moves of the Holy Spirit on the Globe. You know what these precious people that most of the globe is ignoring would go to the ends of the earth for Christians that need it in other parts of the world
I know some of them and have felt their hearts; Nigerians are Pastoring some of the Largest churches in our country, and you know what they don't want to many Anglos involved in the ministry because as the Pastors say you have to free from their unbelief and teach them to believe.
Most of Nigeria is facing terror of such extremes it would be hard for us to fathom and that doesn't scare them and the church grows because Jesus is their only hope. If the terrorist bring death to them they know to be absent from the Body is to be present with Christ. Is your Christian experience able to sustain in a situation like this. Well it may have to be because if the legislation that's been proposed to congress happens then confessing Jesus in public may be illegal because it might offend some one. Where do you stand? As a church write your congressional reps, the state dept. or us social media.
If nothing else it is time to go into your prayer closet and prayer.
THIS IS NOT A DEBATEABLE ISSUE AND IF YOU DESIRE TO SO IT WILL BE IGNORED
I WILL TRY TO DEAL WITH ANY APPRPRIATE QUESTIONS
I know I said I would not debate and this not in that category.
m7th
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] NIGERIA--FRACTURED AND BREAKING AND WHO CARES? In reply to
Nigeria is definitely a place that needs all the help it can get. You may remember that Praize has sent Bibles to churches there several times. You might also need to know that we send money for use on home rents and also on supplies and school costs for some children there. We have also sent funds for women who are trying to learn how to sew so that they can afford to earn money that way and perhaps support themselves. And we are trying to help fund six families whose homes were burned so that they can get something to live in. I did not ask how the homes were burned. I don't really want to know the details. I just want to help... how about you?

If anyone would like to send money to help support any of these families, you can Private Message me. I can tell you how best to help these people.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] NIGERIA--FRACTURED AND BREAKING AND WHO CARES? In reply to
Here is a PM I just received from Cameroon (Nigeria) to me. I thought you might like to read it. I currently have no answers for him and his church. If anyone wants to help, feel free to contact me.

I will like to share what is currently going on in my local church (our website: www.fgmcm.org) as far as evangelism is concern. Our church is more determined than ever in reaching out to the lost with the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and we are planning on using the media to target as many youths both in our community and the nation at large.
This is a huge task yet we trust the Almighty G.d to be successful.
As we keep praying for each other and evangelism, I will like to request the prayers of your family on our church Media project. See details below:

1. A TV Transmitter
2. HD TV Cameras
3. A Studio for “live TV Shows”
4. An Automatic Stand-by Generator to rescue during power failure
5. A Vehicle for Out-door Coverages
6. Link-up with the Satellite

If you know of any brethren or church that can be our partner or sponsor the media evangelism project, we will be most grateful to the glory of God.
I will give you our pastor's name and address who is directly in charge of the project and if you would like photographs of what we have done so far, I will readily email them to you.

Blessings ~ Sarah