The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Quote Reply
abused
I am being abused by my husband. He abuses me physically, mentally and I feel sexually because no does not mean no to him anymore. I need prayer. I have a 10 month old to think of. Please pray for me!
Quote Reply
Re: abused In reply to
Sweetlyloved,

I most certainly will lift you and your marriage up to the Lord in prayer. I will pray that the abuse STOPS and please pray and open your heart and listen to what God tells you, for He does hear each of our prayers and our pain causes the Father pain....He would not have us suffer, lay your burdens at His feet and know you are being prayed for and the Father loves you more than you can ever know!!! God Bless you!
Quote Reply
Hello there my Sister in Christ... hope you are blessed the day of today.. Well that is sad to hear what your husband is doing and I really hope that all this stops... and i well keep praying for you and all those ladies out there that are going through!! Lord I come and ask you for your daughter that is seeking for your help and Lord I come and ask you to help her in this situation that is harming her! Lord guide her and give her the strength and I ask for you to work in her husband.... Lord free her from all harm and protect her and her baby.. Thank you Jesus
Quote Reply
I was looking at your post than I noticed your handle, 'SweetlyLoved'. I dont know if I can speak for you, but I was in that situation and I defiantly didnt feel loved or sweet. But the truth is,I was sweetly loved, just as you are. Ohhh Huney, I shall begin to pray for you. I know how hard it is to be in a relationship as this and it is so hard to know if you should leave and if you should, being afraid to leave for multi reasons. I used to think God wasnt with me during the abuse and He had left me or didnt care for me like He did others. I know today, that He was always with me even when the sexual and physical abuse was being done at the moment. I know that He was there crying with me, even when I was dying inside. He did not condone the beahvior of the sick man and people, but He didnt cross the human will either. I have learned that my painful past has now become my expierance,strength and hope, to help other women and only do to the healing grace of Jesus. It took me 28 yrs. to figuire some of this out and some of the 'whys' in my life. Anyway, Brandi, I shall pray for you. I do know as someone else mentioned that Father God doesnt want you hurt, and that He hopes we will do the rite thing for our selves as well. Remember,Your child is suffering too, and the cycle of abuse will be past on huney in some form or another. Also, know that you are far far far worth more than your husband says you are and more than you feel you are. You are worthy of God's Love, Grace, protection and freedom and healing and dont beleive the lies in your head and the lies of your husband. Anything negative IS from the enemy and the devil is out to seek, kill and destroy you and he will use whom ever he can and that is your hubby for now. If you would like, I could call you and pray for you over the phone OR you can call me. If you are interested, please email me and let me know. I check my email a couple times a week. I will email you and leave you my home phone. You are worthy of love and freedom and healing! God, I pray that you will set this captive free! and speak to her , her worth in you and that her whole being will recieve this truth! In Jesus name, amen!
Quote Reply
i will pray for you when i read your post i just got so upset and then i read the repones and i could feel there love and prayers for you so you hang in there that does not mean you stay where its not a safe place for you or the baby it means no matter what stay strong and god will fix everything
Quote Reply
Dear Sweetlyloved,

I lived with abuse for twenty years. Kept hoping and praying it would go away. It didn't. But I did! Today I am very active in helping others who are dealing with abuse. The Lord laid on my heart a little over a year ago to start a Web site. The site addresses putting on the WHOLE armor of God. We study the Word of God and offer private closed areas for healing and restoration from all forms of abuse, as well as practical information for understanding abuse and ALL its ramifications. I invite you and any others who may be or have dealt with abuse to join us.

You are NOT called to live in abuse. You are a precious child of God and valuable in His sight. Abuse comes between you and your Father. Hope you can join us. I hear the agony and pain and I do remember it well. There is hope!

http://suitup.infopop.cc
Quote Reply
Somewhere down the line the words "marriage vows" got lost in translation. A vow is a covenant you make with someone. If they break their covenant with you then you are not obligated Biblically to continue in the relationship.

This is the biggest abuse by the church today. Wedding vows are til "death do us part" yet not even God makes that kind of commitment in covenant outside of the Blood Covenant of His Son which is not conditional. Covenant is conditional based on the willingness of each party to fulfill their part of the covenant.

God never intended for a woman (sometimes a man) to be in lifetime commitment relationship with someone who continually abuses their mate. This is the initial breaking of the marriage vows. "To love, honor and cherish" means nothing to someone who is looking out for themselves.

Husbands are to love their wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it. If a husband refuses to line their life up with the Word of God you are not required to stay in a relationship that all vows, not to mention commandments from the Lord have been violated.

Biblically this is not taught at all. That a covenant is conditional based on the willing participation of all parties involved in the vow making.

God loves you too and never intended for you to be abused without a commitment from your spouse to seek help and change.

We can forgive but we do not have to play victim anymore.

"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty".