The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection.

Quote Reply
The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection.
It seems a lot lately that this has just got to be tested in my life (the need of protection). My integrity is being attacked and I had to make a decision to avoid the turnmoil so i could keep marching with my orders. It reminds me of the scripture refeerence where it says many are the afflictions of the righteous but God shall deliver them from them all.
Advancing forward at times is hard because love that has been appropiated is refused in ways that demean others. Now I know i.e. if I refuse to accept Face book soap opera's I would be told oh to unfriend some one is unloving, hey it is loving because it doesn't promote an ongoing battle. it was too difficult to just stand there and not respond so i had to make a choice. My name may be dragged through the mud, and thats ok as long as i can peacefully hope for their best one way or another. Amen. This is not really a topic that I am defending for debate but I am sure there has to be others who know what this feels like.
Paul
AIN"T GOD GOOD?
Quote Reply
Re: [mog57] The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection. In reply to
This is one particuliar reason I used to leave praize. It seemed and still does people could give a flip about what i post. In Face Book I at least get responses.
God is so wonderful and we are not. :-)
Praise God anyways,.
Mog57
AIN"T GOD GOOD?
Quote Reply
Re: [mog57] The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection. In reply to
I read your post when posted, but it's a mystery to me. I can't relate to Facebook problems since I don't have a Facebook account, and won't because literally everyone I know using it is hooked on it day and night focusing on mostly trivia that is soon forgotten. I grew up sitting on the front porch greeting neighbors, following them home for a meal or card or monopoly game, or inviting them in. If the weather was bad people chatted on the phone. It's how I operate today, in person, not interested in how many Tums Charlie took this morning. If I get online my main objective is to come here to Praize, though most days I am time deficient.

I do understand having name "dragged through the mud". I've learned to just keep a clear conscience, not worrying about that. The truth makes it's way around in real life, though apparently not on Facebook?

Concerning your 2nd post, is The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection. based on a scripture? We can't debate in this thread, but I just had a question about that. Meanwhile I know the Lord will rescue His righteous ones, though none were ever good enough to be saved based on their goodness. As a son of God I still don't have more right to a "good name" than Jesus did, refusing to be called "good", saying in Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

I am content my name is written in Heaven.

·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men

Last edited by:

dovegiven: Apr 25, 2012, 12:47 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [dovegiven] The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection. In reply to
Really replying to Mog.AngelicAngelicAngelicAngelicthe choir
Brother we have been going hrough some things lately that just ain't whatMadMadMad you might call heavenly in nature.. In this dementia process,it can be an area of extreme fear in your life. You wake up with an area in your mind and mental process that is completely blank ,that's name everything. I could mention a lot of other things but you now what that is really giving ground and victory to satan and I find that i would rather praize God that give any credit where it doesn't belong.
In that blank spell in the moment of the worst fearw00tw00tw00t my computer for some reason came on the dvd with Jesus Oh Jesus playing and as that name was sung the memory clouds in the mind began to go away.
This is really the last day before Jesus returns and the only victories in our lives that we are those we take in the name of Jesus and Paul you have come to far to turn around now and as long I have away i nag you into heaven before it happens.
Over the last few days i have done nothing because of the things we are facing until my wife reminded me the only victories Satan has are the ones we give him, and i am through giving away my inheritance in heaven. Remember something you have the victory and the only way you lose is to give it away.
m7thShocked
m7th--circle of revival
Quote Reply
Mog57: Keep hanging in there buddy.

But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord:

he is their strength in the time of trouble.

And the Lord shall help them,

and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked,

and save them, because they trust in him. Ps. 37:39-40

True in every spiritual sense and proven true in a practical sense by many who have testified to God's deliverance. However we must always be aware, (as New Testament believers) that we cannot expect better treatment by The World than was meted out to Our Lord. Deliverance (for Jesus) came after a horrible death.

What appears to be defeat however can on the third day after prove to be VICTORY.

WE walk not by sight, but by 'faith'.

Regards Chris.
Quote Reply
This is one particuliar reason I used to leave praize. It seemed and still does people could give a flip about what i post. In Face Book I at least get responses.
Paul, this is very interesting to me as well. As of this writing, your post has had 284 views and mine is only the third response. Just think what an awesome site this would be if all who viewed every post wrote a reply! I don't know why they don't. I am very grateful to all who do.

Blessings ~ Sarah
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection. In reply to
Thank you Sarah you have a heart for the Lord and it is a beautiful heart at that.
With Gods love and mine too sister
Paul
AIN"T GOD GOOD?
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection. In reply to
Bless the awesome love in recieving the replys here and I love each of you dovegiven rdcofe and m7th and praize.op 2 yall some awesome folks because of even more awesome work in your hearts. m7th you do not have to qworry about me turning back trust me there is no back for me I have come too far ahead. :-)
Smile
Thank you all for answering me i was feeling some what down but greater is He that is in me then he that is in the world. Amen
Love a wonderful gift.
Paul
AIN"T GOD GOOD?
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection. In reply to
To who all who have thus far made entries to this thread
God is so good, He gets me not only through adversity He shows me many things that concern root causes. it seems I have struck an good vien here, as if i was trying to strike it for gold. :-)
Any ways I am blessed that people do try to reach out. In my walk with the Lord I have grown in some ways and others the Lord is still working on me. In my time with Face book I do realy minister not trying to live in some place called fantasia, nor am I addicted` to Face Book. Trivial junk that goes on in Face books goes on in many christian sites too. It is up to us to redeem the time, and to be wise as serpents and meek as doves. Meekness is not christians specialty these days yet i see light at the end of the tunnel. The word is alive and able to guide us for it is still a lamp unto our feet. Now adays we all need to see where were going, originoly I vented some, yet tried to remain with in the bounderies of love and respect. If for any reason I came across in a negative way to any one posting in this topic or thread then please forgive me. It was not for that intent I aimed for. The word says if one hurts all hurt and if one rejoices all rejoice. In this I feel like I have struck chords with negative reaction. In that I can only say i am trying to do my best to walk as agoddly man. Pastoring a small church and trying to pass out Bibles to street people and hope to the lost perhaps I get tired like any one else. Yet I renew my strength in the Lord and we all can continue to be blessings to each other here in praize and every we where we go. perhaps to jobs or grocery stores. Some where there are lost hurting and saved hurting people that need a hand up. Help us all Lord to reach out with kindness and truth.
Love Paul
AIN"T GOD GOOD?
Quote Reply
Paul. may I suggest a teaching to you? It is Patricia King... the one on Stress with Graham Cooke. You can find it by clicking on Patricia King under Teachers on the home page. It changed my life, and I have been a Christian for 34 years! (And they said I was too old to change! lol) After you watch it (or any others), please leave a comment. Thanks.
Blessings ~ Sarah