The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

The Globalist Agenda, Is It True?

Quote Reply
The Globalist Agenda, Is It True?
Hello all.

Last week sometime, Jim (PraizeOP) wrote about...well, here is his comment:

<<I can relate to being one of the common people, but both the Tea Party & Trump are no match for the globalists who only have 2 more countries to conquer through bondage to the central banking system - North Korea & Venezuela: >>

I asked if he was speaking about a site that I found, entitled The Globalist Agenda. I have had some time to visit this site and read about the global conspiracy of elites throughout history and their plans for humanity. Much of it is similar to the fears of some expressed here and I will admit that it has some parts that have lurked in the back of my mind.

The site lists many categories of concern and relates how the Globalists under various guises have affected each. Under "Methods of Control" is listed:
Finance
Media / Culture
Gov / Military
Education
Science / Tech
Religion
Business
Resources
Law
Health / Medicine
Philanthropy / NGOs
Secret Societies

While I have read some posts that discuss many of these concerns here on Praize, I have not read any discussion about how the Globalists are controlling the religions of the world and I find that to be interesting.

Specifically here is what the site has to say about that:

<<End of the Age - New Age / End Times Theology
Sadly, Christians today are being indoctrinated with a constant stream of End Times Theology. The desired result is the neutralization of Christians to comply with the government as the great changes occur and stop them from taking action to resist those changes.|>>.

And:

<<Spirituality
Trust your own intuition. Throw off the dogma given to you by organized religion and decide for yourself what is right and wrong - we all know it deep down. Take the best from Christianity, Islam, Judeaism and other faiths that provide a foundation of ethical and moral behaviour and reject the current culture of moral relativism which will inevitably lead us all to destruction.>>

Do any here feel that Globalists have been and are actively trying to control the world's religions? It would certainly seem to be remiss of them to ignore this extremely important part of human activity, don't you think? What do you make of the above statement by this site that is warning against the Globalist Agenda?

What do you make of the End Times comment?

As I wrote to Jim, this is indeed, dark territory. Can what some believe to be true about other methods of control, also be true about the world's religion and End Times Theology? I suppose if any replies come in, they can be curt and that will be revealing, but I think an honest discussion would be interesting, not only for ourselves to establish what we are willing to believe about this, but for the readers.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] The Globalist Agenda, Is It True? In reply to
I was just posting in another topic here about Sharia and the Islamists and how Europe seems bent upon suicide and found that I was linking some of the Globalist's agenda to Europe's governing direction in the last few decades.

<<Many conservative sites lay the blame directly upon the "feminist" governments, whose sense of reality is already off course and heavily tilted towards moving as far away as possible from the evil Western Civilization forced upon half the globe by the worst of the worst of us...those truly evil and tyrannical White Males. Is this all in alignment with The Globalist Agenda, as Jim (PraizeOP) suggested?>>

What do you think? Is there more to this agenda than conspiracy theory?

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."