The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Best Assignment Writing Services Provider in Australia

Quote Reply
Best Assignment Writing Services Provider in Australia
Instant Assignment Help Australia is committed to deliver professional assignment help to the clienteles residing in Australia. We have a team of excellent writers who are Ph.D certified and have years of experience in providing high-quality assignments, essays, custom papers, etc.
Quote Reply
Assignment Help Australia In reply to
Get assignment help in Australia at cheaper rates from Australian Assignment Help at: https://australianassignmenthelp.com/cheap-assignment-help and from Student Life Saviour at: https://studentlifesaviour.com/assignment-help
Quote Reply
Re: [jessicaah] Assignment Help Australia In reply to
At Global Assignment Help, you will meet the writers who are proficient, creative and outstandingly skilled in all types of Assignment writing work just for you. Whatever your writing requirements are, we are ready to suffice you by providing you the best documents.

Last edited by:

assignmenthelpusa: Mar 30, 2019, 2:37 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [assignmenthelpusa] Assignment Help Australia In reply to
I am really tired of you guys posting for "assignment help".
I am either going to have to do what I was doing before, which was just removing everyone from Praize who posted for assignments, or just delete the posts.

What do you guys want me to do? Since you have taken over the topic, I have to do something.

Or second alternative... you could start supporting Praize financially. How about that? $25 per post? That doesn't seem too extravagant. What do you think?

You don't "suffice" a person!
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Apr 1, 2019, 7:50 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Assignment Help Australia In reply to
Hi Sarah.

I advise deleting each topic that starts with a non-conversational post.

Most likely these are not even real people, but bots set up on an algorithm to search for sites on which to advertise.

You owe these advertisers nothing.

It is rather like dealing with the telemarketer and scam phone calls; you just have to stop answering any phone number that is not in your contacts. If it is actually somebody you know, they will leave a message.

It is a sad commentary on our youth, that most of these topics are selling them the ability to cheat in high school and college.

But, what should we expect from uneducated snowflakes, who seem to be just fine with supporting Communists and are excited about a Communist America?

But...this topic is for another time and is too important to continue in this thread.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Assignment Help Australia In reply to
Hi, Jeanne, I appreciate your opinion, but I believe it would be better that they pay me for being here. I will put it towards my burial!!! Maybe that will give them something to think about. They should give some thought to what they are doing here and what it is costing others.

We are here basically as Christians, and, at least, with a desire to encourage and exhort one another. I think if the posters on assignment help were to realize that their actions are causing a great deal of work and grief for myself, an old woman with various physical problems, they might reconsider their road in life.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Sarah, I am telling you that they are not actually people posting as individuals. They are bots formed from algorithms set in motion to seek out website forums to advertise.

When we respond it is not to an actual individual and there is no connection made. So..no funds forthcoming to cover your burial expenses. What a dark sense of humor you have, my dear. I suspect, however that our "views" and replies register as "hits" and make Praize seem more welcoming to their postings.

What they are really after is someone to click on the link. Heaven only knows what that does, so don't do it.

I am sure that there is something that can be done on your end by someone who knows about this sort of computer stuff. Other than that, just delete any suspicious postings. Or ignore them, depending upon how you feel at the moment.

You have my sympathies.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Assignment Help Australia In reply to
Thanks for caring, Jeanne.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
I will always care about you and about Praize.

Hugs