ARIZONA WILL GET WET TOO

NO FLOODS JUST WET!!!!

MAYBE SOME WHITE STUFF TO----CHANCES LOW IN PHOENIX AREA

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: Nov 28, 2018, 5:05 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] ARIZONA WILL GET WET TOO In reply to
Hi Jim.

It is wet here, too. At least one pond in every farmer's field or two. Wet, wet, wet. If they didn't get their crops out before this past Monday, they probably won't get them out, for the rain and clouds are just continuing to be interspersed such that only a day or two separate them. Most fields have deep ruts in them from the combines wheels running in four-wheeled drive to get soybeans out during a spell over Thanksgiving. Everybody was going hard and the lines to unload at Perdue were wrapped around the block.

This year is shaping up to be a disastrous one for our farmers, us included. Various reasons from the weather to low crop prices to the tariff war with China. Unfortunately, this disaster comes in a line of them and will probably mean a final year for some farmers and poultry growers. China bought a lot of chicken from the US and beef, but Brazil has moved to step into the market since the tariffs. Farmers cannot set the price for their product and so cannot pass it on to consumers. We have to take what they will offer and then they cut the price per bushel according to the moisture content over 14%, which nearly everyone's beans have been over by a lot. Same with chicken...well, not the moisture part. But, we have to take what they offer.

Stay dry.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] ARIZONA WILL GET WET TOO In reply to
Too bad, Jeanne. This would be a good time to have a God to pray to!

There is a story in the Bible about that. They were looking for rain and saw a cloud forming in the distance. They watched the cloud approach and grow and eventually rain! How delightful! What God will do for His children, He will do for His children!

Phoenix is expecting some rain tomorrow afternoon!
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Nov 29, 2018, 3:28 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] ARIZONA WILL GET WET TOO In reply to
 Sarah, you are so delightfully predictable.

No, there is no need in my life for me to pray to an unsubstantiated supernatural entity, whom some believe controls everything, including the weather.

If some need that comfort, then that is their choice and that is okay by me. Whatever it takes to help humans get through life, just as long as it does not impinge on the choices made by others or upon their lives and liberty. Keeping in consideration that abiding in harmony is preferable to discord, that is.

I was telling my dear friend, who believes as you do (she knows I am an atheist) that whatever comes we will all be in it together, in love and friendship.

Hugs.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
H Sarah:

This would be a good time for your President to stop denying global warming and start to understand that global warming does not mean everything just gets pleasantly a bit warmer. It means the weather becomes more extreme and more unpredictable and increasingly 'unseasonal'.

If CO2 and greenhouse gasses continue to increase at the present rate, we probably have only another 10-30 years before the climate goes into uncontrollably irreversible, runaway chaos. Rev.16:21.

In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] ARIZONA WILL GET WET TOO In reply to
Hi Sarah.

Not to worry. Man-made global warming is not a fact, so what we have to do is learn to live different in a different climate to come, when it comes, if it comes.

I don't know of anybody who denies that climate is changing. I do know that there are no proven facts to show that it will change dramatically. Nobody knows what climate will be like in 20 to 30 years. We do know that climate has changed over the course of the planet's history and that we are the furthest away from an Ice Age that humans have ever been on Earth.

We can protect our resources through pollution reduction. We cannot control other countries that pollute. America has done an excellent job on pollution reduction.

We need to know that this whole Global Warming scheme is a vast money-redistribution system being perpetrated upon the world and especially Western Civilization by ...let's call them "Globalists."

CO2 is an important part of our ecosystem and has been higher and lower over centuries and millennia. Low CO2 caused massive large mammal extinctions in Africa tens of thousands of year ago, so low CO2 is not a good thing.

Just late last century, "they" were predicting another Ice Age coming...well, we would be deep in by now.

There are plenty of sites and books to find out more, but one place to start online would be Climate Depot.

Still wet here...

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] ARIZONA WILL GET WET TOO In reply to
It would seem that 'Denial' is a National pastime in the USA nowadays.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Dec 3, 2018, 12:40 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] ARIZONA WILL GET WET TOO In reply to
Why are you being so critical of the United States lately?
And why are you blaming me for the President's actions?
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Dec 7, 2018, 6:43 PM
Quote Reply
Sarah: Hi

Why are you being so critical of the United States lately?

Am I?

I don't think so. I just pointed out that "Denial" seems to have became a national pastime.

Mainly in the context of Global warming and the exponential increase in greenhouse gasses in the last 4 decades, since the industrial revolution, clearly 'man made'.

Q. Why was Jesus critical of the Pharisees?
A. They were in "Denial".

And why are you blaming me for the President's actions.

Simple! I'm not.

My criticism is aimed exactly where it belongs. At him and those who foolishly voted him in. He is already the worst and least statesmanlike one the USA has ever had. Falsehoods trip from his lips, flow from his pen and twitter in his tweets like a dripping faucet.
I am not holding you personally responsible for that though. It is not you that is keeping him in power, is it?

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Dec 8, 2018, 1:12 AM