The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

A CHALLANGE

Quote Reply
A CHALLANGE
 I BELIEVE WE MAY BE IN THE CLOSING MOMENTS OF TIME BEFORE JESUS RETURNS AND AS SUCH FACE SOME DIFFICULT THINGS TO COME. WE AS THE BODY OF THE LORD ALSO HAVE A TASK BEFORE US THAT NO ONE ELSE IN HISTORY HAS FACED AND THAT IS JUST SIMPLY BECOMING A FANATIC FOR THE LORD AN DESIRING ALL OF HIM THAT YOU CAN GET.
PETER WROTE THAT THERE IS TIME COMING AND BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS WAS MORE THAN 1900 YEARS AGO,WHEN HE WROTE THIS; HE SAID THAT JUDGMENT WOULD BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF THE LORD IF SO WHERE WOULD THE UNGODLY AND THE SINNER APPEAR?
IF YOU ARE NOT A FIREBRAND FOR THE LORD THEN I PERSONALLY DON'T BELIEVE YOU WILL STAND IN THE FACE OF WHAT'S ABOUT TO COME WITHOUT ALL OF THE LORD YOU CAN HAVE IN YOUR LIFE.
M7TH
m7th--circle of revival

Last edited by:

m7th: Feb 5, 2012, 1:19 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7th] A CHALLANGE In reply to
The Apostle Peter's admonishment that judgement begins at the house of the Lord is verified by the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 5:11-13 - "I am saying that you shouldn't act as if everything is just fine when a friend who claims to be a Christian is promiscuous or crooked, is flip with God or rude to friends, gets drunk or becomes greedy and predatory. You can't just go along with this, treating it as acceptable behavior. I'm not responsible for what the outsiders do, but don't we have some responsibility for those within our community of believers? God decides on the outsiders, but we need to decide when our brothers and sisters are out of line and, if necessary, clean house."
And the Apostle Paul shows us how to do it in Galatians 6:1-3 - "Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself. Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.
The old adage - 'Hate the Sin, but love the Sinner' along with being led by the Spirit and walking in His love that is in our hearts will show forth God's goodness and lead men to repentance - For Love covers a multitude of sin.
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop] A CHALLANGE In reply to
2 words-----AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
m7th--circle of revival