The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

NOW!!!

Quote Reply
NOW!!!
I AM TAKING MORE TIME IN POSTS BECAUSE I THINK PEOPLE NEED MORE TO ANSWER THEIR PROBLEMS THAN A LOT OF CURRENT PHILOSPHY TYPE THOUGHTS.
IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS I HAVE READ EMAILS FROM THE DISCOURAGED,THE DEPRESSED AND WORRIED ABOUT TODAY*S CONDITIONS BUT FEW HAVE MENTIONED HAVING A PRAYER LIFE. BE AWARE THAT IF TODAY'S TIME PERIOD IS TRULY IN THE TIME JUST BEFORE THE RETURN OF JESUS THEN CONDITIONS ARE GOING TO GET BAD.

THE PROBLEM WITH THE YOUNG GANGS IS NOT SURPRISING, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD MINISTRY PREACH ON LIVING RIGHT AND THE HIGH COST OF SIN; HOW MANY TIMES HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE UNLIMITED VALUE OF CHRIST ROLE MODELS IN THE HOME.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN SOME CHURCH GROUP IN SOME FORM OF STREET MINISTRY?

THE BIBLE TELLS US IN THIS TIME SIN AND ITS PRINCIPLES SHALL BE ABUNDANT.

IF THE CHURCH DOES NOT HAVE MINISTRY ON THE STREET, WHO DOES ? THE WORLD OF SATAN AND IS CLAIMING THAT TERRITORY. YOU SEE THE DOMINION OF HELL MAINLY ONLY MOVES INTO VACUUMS.
HOW MANY OF THE ACQUAINTENCES THAT YOU CAN REALLY SHOW SOMEONE HOW TO MEET THE LORD?

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jun 19, 2018, 11:47 AM
Quote Reply
IF THE CHURCH WERE READY THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW THE TRIBULATION IS HERE? In reply to
IN ROME CHURCHES ARE ABOUT TO AGREE ON LEADERSHIP AND TO ANNOUNCE THE LOF THE WORLD LEADER OF THE WORLD'S CHURCHES. WHAT MIGHT BE THE INDICATION OF A FARCE IN, THIS? THE QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED ARE THERE ANY OF THE MUSLIM GROUPS PRESENT, AND MOST IMPORTANT WHOM DO THEY PROCLAIM AS LORD?
WHY MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS? THIS MAY BE THE COUNCIL THAT OPENS THE TRIBULATION FORMALLY!

HOW WILL WE KNOW THE TRUTH? AND THEN HOW MUCH DO WE SPEND IN PRAYER
THEN BY THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WISDOM GAINED IN PRAYER.

M7TH

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jun 23, 2018, 7:03 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] IF THE CHURCH WERE READY THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW THE TRIBULATION IS HERE? In reply to
Hi, Jim...
I have to be honest... I can't think too much about what is going on in the world today. I have been alive for a long time and I have seen a LOT over the years. Some of the things I remember: Pearl Harbor being bombed; the atom bomb dropped in Japan. Who can forget the naked figure of that young girl running through the street? I saw my friends go off to Korea. I saw President Kennedy shot. I saw Presidents Nixon and Clinton do things that no president should EVER, EVER do. I have seen things I wish I had never seen and even more I have seen things that I wish had never happened.

Currently things are happening that I never thought I would have to live through. Things are happening every day that I don't want to see happening. Jesus will have to come back soon because there is no other way to stop what is going on. Our world is too far gone to ever recover. There is no way we can go back to when things were peaceful. We are too far gone.

I think people should look ahead in the direction we are going and then pray to figure out what we can do. Prayer is the only answer. Outside of prayer, there is nothing any one of us can do, so we need to seek the Lord for our part in what lies ahead.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] IF THE CHURCH WERE READY THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW THE TRIBULATION IS HERE? In reply to
Hi Jim and Sarah.

I suppose that the leader of the world's religions connects all deity believers as a whole against all atheists...this is rather a question than a statement, I guess. I know they come together to help to further the coming together despite differences of political and religious beliefs...to help the people, that is, who are trapped by history and geography. So..they act as a force for good.

I wonder what deity beliefs and religions are represented... I wonder if there is a representative from the Secular Humanists? I bet there is, especially if it is a group that acts as a force for good.

And..my goodness, this world has been much, much worse...and in our lifetime, too. More people live out of poverty. More people have freedoms and some sort of voice in their nation. More people can get healthcare, clean water, food and shelter and electricity.

More people are being educated. The distance between us is growing ever less both figuratively and literally.

There have always been times of war and political stress and climate change and various degrees of pollution and corruption and revolt and despair.

Many of the world's people don't accept that End Times are near and just keep on trying to keep on going and making their lives better if they can.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] IF THE CHURCH WERE READY THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW THE TRIBULATION IS HERE? In reply to
Greetings All,
We are 'seeing' a lot of amazing things happening all around the world - some dreadful & some wonderful!
Although Islam is being seen outside the Middle East, it isn't actually gaining popularity and neither is Hinduism or Buddhism. Secular Humanism/Atheism is only growing because people lose faith in the religion of their forefathers.
Even certain sects of Christianity have seen the younger generation, who haven't seen God's miracles turn to believing that there is no God. Actually that belief makes them their god.
BUT those who have experienced & seen God's miracles continue to share the Good News. There are more Christians in the world today - per capita - then any other time in history. There are more Christians in China than the entire population of the United States! And South Korea is almost 50% believers. Even here in the United States there are locations that God has been gathering believers together.
More people live out of poverty. More people have freedoms and some sort of voice in their nation. More people can get healthcare, clean water, food and shelter and electricity.
The Bible says that though He (Jesus) was rich, He became poor for our sakes that we (humanity) might be rich. Christians created the United States with a government of the people, for the people and by the people & not the normal kingdom. World-wide Christians are known for building the most hospitals, orphanages, and feed more people than all other religions & atheists. They also have more medical mercy ships, drill water wells, showing the world that the Christian's God is the force behind everything that is good - even the good that a non-Christian would do.
It is the media that is allowing everybody to 'see' what other generations only heard/read about long after it happened. It is interesting to step back to view both sides of the news being broadcast on all forms of media. Everyone slants any particular newsworthy article to further their viewpoint of where humankind is headed.
Those of us born in the 1900's have seen things beyond most people's dreams who were born in the 1800's. It is amazing to me to realize there were no motors/engines before 1810! There were waterwheels used to turn grinding wheels & machinery at best. Before that, everything was done by the sweat of their brow.
Other religions prayed to various man-made gods and those without faith were at the mercy of nature. BUT the Jewish people and Christians actually SAW God's miracle working power. Christians today understand that the Biblical prophecy in Daniel 12:4 - " But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." Jesus, two thousand years ago, never traveled more than 50 miles but today they estimate there are over 100,000 people flying in airplanes 24/7! Now that's 'going to and fro'. Our smart phones have more computing power than all the computers used to send men to the moon less than fifty years ago. I think that proves that knowledge is definitely increasing, so just that prophecy alone proves we are living in the end of this age that some call the Church Age that culminates in the return of Jesus to the earth.
The media slant of all other religions and atheists have no history or prophetic writings to base any of their views of the future. Soon & very soon everyone is going to see the King of kings & Lord of lords.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jun 25, 2018, 8:01 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] NOW!!! In reply to
I personally believe that you are anointed with a message that this especially the church needs to hear, you have one of those messages that fall under the watchman on the wall types and we need to hear what is in you.
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop] IF THE CHURCH WERE READY THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW THE TRIBULATION IS HERE? In reply to
praiseop: Hi

The media slant of all other religions and atheists have no history or prophetic writings to base any of their views of the future. Soon & very soon everyone is going to see the King of kings & Lord of lords.

The 'creata-fundy-jelical' slant of world events, with its often literalist interpretation of some very esoteric texts might not be right about the apocalyptic nature of the age to come.

It might just be that finally the human race will wise up, stop its destructive quest for domination over others and begin to cooperate with one another, as suggested in the teaching of Jesus, when we, in the here and now, 'enter into the Kingdom of God' or 'allow the kingdom of God to be within us'.

Might that be what it means when it says that Christ will slay the wicked with the sword of his mouth? In other words, his arguments for wisdom, reform, righteousness and justice will be well nigh irrefutable, to the degree that everyone will simply accept The WAY, that some Christian's loyally adhere to today?

Wouldn't that be nice.

In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Jul 1, 2018, 4:31 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] IF THE CHURCH WERE READY THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW THE TRIBULATION IS HERE? In reply to
Hi Chris.

It would be nice if around the world such concepts were accepted and put into practice. Christians do not have the corner on the "doing good" market. That thought more to Jim (PraizeOp) and not to you.

If the whole of humanity ( all religions and none) could accept each others differences and seek the good in most, then join forces to outshine evil in whatever form it inhabits...Muslim, Communist, Christian, Hindu, Capitalists, Western, Eastern, Asian, White, Black, Male, Female, Atheist, Progressive, Conservative....that would be nice.

We have ever so much more in common than not. "From a distance..." as the song goes.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] IF THE CHURCH WERE READY THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW THE TRIBULATION IS HERE? In reply to
Jeann: Hi

That is exactly what I believe was suggested by Jesus of Nazareth when he spoke of "The Kingdom of God" and "The Kingdom of Heaven"
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Jul 3, 2018, 10:46 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] IF THE CHURCH WERE READY THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW THE TRIBULATION IS HERE? In reply to
Well...until the Sun burns out gives us time to perfect ourselves, but to what end that? Poof!

Heavy sigh...

It is amazing what human beings can do when pulling together to make our future something that as a species we could be proud to have made. Then something goes wrong...human beings again and... SNAFU!

Little bits of harmony, wherever one can find them and keep them. Maybe that is all we get or all we deserve. Not that atheists believe that anyone is judging our species, except history.

In general life is still brutish and brief. I would like to think there is more to life or a better future to be had. I suspect that it will be more of the same, just different humans, different civilizations and governments, different religions, different priorities and other sticky wickets to throw it all into ...SNAFU.

Don't get me wrong, anybody. I am not despairing over life or events; just speaking reality as I know it. Every generation comes to think that theirs is the end of the road as far as humanity's advancement into civilized beings and that the younger generation totally is out to lunch. All locales feel that things have never been worse for them. But it all goes in cycles and the patterns become predictable if viewed from afar or from a historical perspective by somebody with enough time and insight to pick through it all.

I can imagine and am sure you can, a supernatural entity watching it all from the beginning, eon piled upon eon, and pulling out its supernatural hair while shouting "They keep doing the same thing over and over again!"

LaughLaugh

Yes, we do.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Jeanne: Hi

I can imagine and am sure you can, a supernatural entity watching it all from the beginning, eon piled upon eon, and pulling out its supernatural hair while shouting "They keep doing the same thing over and over again!"

That's exactly the problem, the nail just received a direct hit on the head.

We are born ignorant and most of us get through life remaining that way. We never learn.

Most Christian believers seem to think Jesus of Nazareth told us all about how to get to heaven. They are 99% wrong.

Jesus of Nazareth told us 99% about how to make this place we've got now, more like the heaven we have to imagine because we have so messed up this place we've got here and now.

When you go into it properly, his teaching is all about trying to make religious people less religious and good people less judgmental.

Instead, religious people, particularly the ones who think they have understood him most, are making him tear his hair out, while shouting "They keep doing the same thing over and over again!".

Religious people becoming more and more religious and getting more and more judgmental of those who are not, but just trying to get on with each other in the here and now.

He once said something like, "I'm just about fed up with you lot, how long am I going to have to put with you all"?

I know how he felt.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Jul 5, 2018, 1:09 AM