The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

I WONDER HOW REAL

Quote Reply
I WONDER HOW REAL
I WONDER JUST HOW REAL YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE LORD IS? TODAY IN CASE YOU MISSED IT SYRIA AND IRAN MADE SOME VERY INFECTIVE MISSILE LAUNCHES AT THE ISRAELI MISSILE POSITIONS IN THE EUPHRATES DELTA. POINT IS THEY WERE JUST ATTENTION GETTERS ISRAEL WILL NOT MISS AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR BOTH IRAN AND SYRIA ISRAEL WILL NOT MISS.

IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE BIBLICAL APOCALYPSE? THIS IS THE QUESTION WE SHOULD BE ASKING OF THE AND BE DOING IT ON OUR KNEES. THIS PLAYING GAMES OF QUESTIONING THE EXISTENCE OF A DEITY OR WHAT HE MIGHT BE DOING NOW IS REALLY A BIT OUT OF PLACE..
IF EVER THERE WAS A TIME TO BE REAL WITH GOD IT IS NOW OR MAYBE YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT IT WAS LIKE SWIMMING OUTSIDE NOAH'S ARK BECAUSE YOU LATE GETTING YOUR TICKET.

OH YEAH ! THEY ARE STILL ROUNDING UP THE DOCTORS TO DO MY REPAIR WORK ON MY HEART . SHOULD I BE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS ---NOPE I PRAYED AND HAVE THE ASSURANCE OF HIS WORD!!! I WILL WAKE UP IN THE OPERATING ROOM OR I WILL WAKE UP IN HEAVEN IN MY NEW HOME..--- MAYBE I CAN BE THERE WHEN THE QUARTET SINGS --JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE ME IN MY NEW HOME!!!
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] I WONDER HOW REAL In reply to
Hi, Jim! Welcome back! You are sounding a feisty as ever! Glad to hear it!

Yes, these are exciting times we are living in... if one wants to acknowledge it. I'm watching the morning news on TV as I write, and it is amazing to me how things are going along just as normal as ever! Today my cleaning people come. I have to clean before they get here: picking up papers and moving things so that they can do their thing.

But look... on TV three Americans have just been released from N. Korea! WOW! Do you realize how amazing that is?

You are talking about things being "real"! Uber driverless cars are coming back! After that biker was killed by one. So watch out when you cross the street!

Murders are on the rise. Well that is because they knew there were drugs in the house. At least that is one thing I don't have to worry about! But I don't know about my neighbors... could someone confuse my house for theirs?

On May 19 we have a royal wedding coming up. A lot of interesting situations with THAT story!!!

And then there are people dying from eating lettuce. WOW! One was at a restaurant that we frequent here in Phoenix! Makes one not want to eat out... or at least don't eat a salad!

Well, I was going to write a blog today... but I have just posted everything I had to write about. God bless!
Blessings ~ Sarah