The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Chick-Fil-A, Hobby Lobby, etc....

Quote Reply
Chick-Fil-A, Hobby Lobby, etc....
How many rounds must Christian businesses go before the LGBTQ victims of my oppression will shut up and sit down, get on with their lives and let me get on with mine?

Personally, I would like to have all but absolutely necessary businesses closed on Sundays. I "believe" that the family has lost the benefit of having no place to go and "nothing" to do one day a week. Apart from worshipping at the place of their choice, of course, if they do that.

Use whatever restroom you want, but behave courteously and like sane people and keep the urine off the floor. If you have a penis and you can't keep the stream going into the toilet, then sit down, or clean up your mess. And if you think about being beastly to us cis-gendered adults or our children, I don't care what sex you think you are, I will beat you down.

Oh, gosh, now I have participated in "hate-speech" I suppose.

I shop at stores because they have what I want at a decent price, they have clean restrooms, they have courteous staff and their places of business feel safe.

I like Hobby Lobby and Chick-Fil-A, and I approve of their choice to follow their religious beliefs. There are Jewish places of business, where I have shopped and I approve of their choice to follow their religious beliefs.

There is little doubt in my mind that had either of these places been Muslim places of business that chose to follow their religious beliefs, there would be no shaming and no banning and no Twitter-mob seeking to economically lynch the owners.

Furthermore, where does the Left find these pitiful examples of adulthood? There are no homosexuals or transgendered people that I know, who think they are victims of my oppression. Although one is actively afraid of Republicans and Trump supporters and has asked us to help her choose a pistol for protection, because we are nice and loving and kind and obviously very different than those other deplorables and she has known and loved us for decades...an aberration are we, I suppose.

There is no figuring those drunk on the Kool-aid of the Left's propaganda machine...

Oh dear, now I have spoken of helping another chose a pistol for protection and I guess that is another no-no.

The pendulum can't swing back fast enough for me. I am so disgusted and discouraged by the Communists who want to take over America. I am totally dismayed that most young people are eager to vote for Communists and excited to expect a Communist America to come for their children and themselves.

And this attitude despite the plight of Venezuela.... That is the failure of parental control over our public schools. What we need and fast is an Anti-Communist Movement to sweep over our country. Not going to happen on our social media giant networks, as they are cleansing themselves of any page or forum that dares to disagree with the agenda of our radical Communist Democratic Party.

Time to leave that party all liberty-loving Americans. There is only one choice in 2020 if you do not want your golden years to be spent in or your children and grand-children to grow up in the insanity of Communism.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."