Last edited by:

praizeop2: Dec 12, 2018, 9:05 AM

Re: [m7thprophet] Back In reply to
Yeah!
Blessings ~ Sarah

Hi Jim and Sarah.

I am still gone. Smile

Just taking a break from online activity right now. All is well, but just have too much to do and little stress to spare, so I just quit nearly cold turkey from comments, etc.

Merry Christmas!

Hugs all around.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."

Re: [jeanne53] Back In reply to
I totally understand, Jeanne. Take whatever time you need and enjoy your holiday.
Blessings ~ Sarah

DURING THE PERIOD MY LAPTOP WAS DOWN I SPENT A GREAT AMOUNT OF TIME IN RESEARCHING THE VALIDITY OF THE WORD AND THE REALITY OF JESUS AS LORD.
MOST OF THE WRITTEN MATERIAL ON WHO JESUS WAS AND IS; IS MAINLY OPINION OF MATERIAL WRITTEN HUNDREDS OF YEARS BACK. THERE ARE HOWEVER BOOKS THAT ARE AVAILABLE THAT WITHOUT QUESTION VALIDATE THE REALITY OF JESUS AND THAT HE DID THE THINGS THAT THE BIBLE RELATES OF HIM.
THE HYPOCRISY OF THOSE THAT DENY HIM IS BEYOND BELIEF AND THEIR REASONING CAN ONLY BE WITHOUT THE REALITY OF THE PERSON OF JESUS TO CONSIDER THEY ARE FREE TO LIVE A LIFE OF DEBAUCHERY.
WHEN ISRAEL WAS AT BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN WHILE MOSES WAS GETTING THE LAW ON STONE TABLES SANK INTO THE DEPTHS FULFILLING FLESHLY PLEASURE. THE PICTURE TELLS US WHERE JESUS IS SIN IS OUT. THE WORLD IS GOING TO SOON FIND OUT THE COST OF LIVING FOR SELF GRATIFICATION.
IF WE CAN ACCEPT THE REALITY OF CHRIST WE MIGHT JUST BE CONVINCED OF THE REALITY OF WHAT SIN CAN DO IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THOSE LIVES THAT ARE IMPRISONED IN IT. THE TRUTH IS THAT SIN IS A REAL PRISON AND PEOPLE NEED THE LORD.
THE MORE UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH ALMOST IS WHAT A BELIEVER FACES THAT DOESN'T SHARE THE TRUTHS OF THE LIFE IN CHRIST. DEATH WITHOUT JESUS IS A HORRID REALITY. I WONDER SOMETIMES WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO CONVINCE BELIEVERS TO SHARE THEIR FAITH. THERE IS ALSO A DISTINCT AWAKENING FOR THOSE THAT FIND OUT THERE IS NO SECRET SERVICE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST.
A CHOICE TO MAKE: WHAT IS YOURS?
THE WATCHERM7TH

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Dec 15, 2018, 10:41 AM

Okay, Jim, nice to know what you think of me and a great many of your fellow human beings.

<<THE HYPOCRISY OF THOSE THAT DENY HIM IS BEYOND BELIEF AND THEIR REASONING CAN ONLY BE WITHOUT THE REALITY OF THE PERSON OF JESUS TO CONSIDER THEY ARE FREE TO LIVE A LIFE OF DEBAUCHERY. >>

Wow, you are so cynical and sanctimonious that I have just broken my hiatus of stress-free non-replying.

There are many scholars, both current and historic that provide evidence that Jesus was not an actual historical figure, but was a continuance of the mythology that offered a savior through self-sacrifice. Just as such scholars studied other ancient gods and Demi-gods and the mythologies surrounding them, so have they studied the mythology of Jesus of Christianity.

You are free to believe what you wish, and you are free to slander online and in the real world those of us who do not believe as you do. But, you know what, Jim, that trait of some self-righteous Christians to do as you do is despicable, especially when they know people about whom it is not true.

You may tell me I am going to hell for not believing, but keep your nasty diatribes about my ethics and behavior to yourself, rather than going around spreading hateful lies about me as a person.

Neither I nor my family have ever considered that we are free to live a life of debauchery, first because that is a wasted and unethical way of living and second because much of such a life is against our laws...murder, mayhem, theft, prostitution, public drunkeness, bearing false witness, committing abuses upon the weak, drug trafficking, addiction, sexual promiscuity. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not we believe that a Demi-god called Jesus sacrificed himself for humanity.

So, when you speak of non-Christians in the manner you do, you are speaking about me and my loved ones. Do Christians just not think about that when they spew such screwed-up opinions?

And..I am aware that Christians get some spewed filth back at them online, but maybe they should stop and consider what they write and say to others, as well.

I am tired of ignoring your rants about the ethics of non-Christians, Jim. I know you "believe" the end is near, but that hardly gives you, my fellow human being, the undeniable righteous authority to spew slanderous stuff like this without reactions from others. And..you have my reaction.

-Jeanne

JEANNE
DID YOU SEE YOUR NAME IN THAT POST; YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ATHEIST THAT READS THE WRITING ON PRAIZE. i KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BELIEVE. READ STEPHEN PORTER"S NEW BLOG.
STOP WEARING THAT BADGE THAT SAYS I AM AN ATHEIST, WE KNOW IT I BUT MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT YOU WERE A FRIEND FIRST
IF IAM YOU WRITING ABOUT I WILL ADDRESS YOU AND UNTIL YOU SEE JEANNE MENTIONED IN IT ---"COOL IT"

Jim, do you really not understand that when you slander non-Christians that includes me, as well as all your other non-Christian friends and/or family, plus all non-Christians around the world.

You write that non-Christians deny God and live without Jesus in their lives so they can live debauched lives. All and any non-Christians; you can't write, "except Jeanne and any who I know to be good ethical people." Doesn't work that way, Jim.

Either we are as you describe us or we are as you know us.

If you know us to be debauched, then we are, whether we are atheists or Buddhists or Muslims. If you know us to be ethical people, then we are, whether we are atheists or Buddhists or Muslims.

If you don't believe that all non-Christians deny God and Jesus so they can live debauched lives, then stop declaring us thus.

"Content of character" above skin color, sex, political party, age, ethnicity, social status and deity belief. Each time a writer or speaker lumps any group together according to one of these traits that is a wrong committed against humanity. We all know it makes for an easy attack, but we all know it is unethical to do so. It is also disingenuous, especially when the writer starts excepting those he knows personally from the group that do not fit in the box that he or she has prepared for that group.

This sort of rhetoric is what has kept human beings in religious wars from nearly the beginning of sentience.

"Our tribe is correct in our true deity belief and the other tribe is wrong and not only wrong, but evil and in deliberate denial of our correct belief so that they can live in evil. The other tribe must be slandered and slaughtered, if they will not submit to our gods and faith"

That is the kernel of truth to all our religious wars.

-Jeanne

Well, this got off track in a hurry!

I'm closing this thread. I think the two of you should discuss these things, but do it in an appropriate forum I think it is good to discuss the various differences and variations between groups and beliefs. I don't think you can make specific rules for any group of people... but that's just my opinion. Feel free to discuss your differences in an appropriate forum.
Blessings ~ Sarah