The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » General » Clubs

The Last Days

Quote Reply
The Last Days
Matthew @4:1-4 says, And Jesus went out, and departed from the Temple: and his disciples came to him for two shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

The first visible last days. Sign Jesus tells his disciples to watch and take heed with intensity for is deceivers-those with an attitude of saviors and any who claim to represent Him but teach false doctrines with the form of religious worship based on opinions. Deceivers peddle the word of God, mock His return and won't contend for the faith. Do not be caught unawares through deceiving 200-500-year-old end-times doctrine. Most of it is a man-made concoction of what God's word says. The warning to us today is: Let no man deceive you. Greek/Hebrew words defined: feigned.

God bless
Pastor Fred Wilson

Last edited by:

jesuscalling: Dec 9, 2013, 9:12 AM