The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » General » Clubs

Complete in Him

Quote Reply
Complete in Him
We continue to deal with foundational facts, since the light can be no better than its root, its source. You and maturity tend to act first and think later, if at all. Maturity has learned to take time to access the facts. Our patient. Husband is willing for us to take time and learn the eternal facts, without which we cannot be brought to maturity.

Our Lord Jesus so often uses natural facts in order to teach that the this spiritual truths. He first teaches us about our natural ,Adamic life before we can understand and appreciate our new spiritual Christ-life.. This involves the vital source principle --after his image (Genesis 5:3).. Every believer first learns that he is complete in Adam --he sprang from him;.he is like him. Fr as by one man's disobedience many were made sinner (. Romans 5: 19).. For I know that in me, (that is ,my flesh) dwelleth no good thing (7:18).. When, through our failures and struggles ,He has taught us about the natural, we will be ready to learn of our spiritual Source. By the obedience of one shall many be made righteous (519). For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodil. And ye are complete in Him (Col.2:9,10)..

There are two main aspects to this source principle .First, the Lord Jesus is a source of our Christian life ---- we were born into Him: God has made us complete in Him.This truth we are to hold my faith: . ItIs true of each of us .. If any man be in Christ , he is a new creature (. S 2 Cor.5:17).. Second, , as he hold to this fact. I faith, , we are brought into the practical reality of it day by day in our experience .Little by little we receive that which is already ours .. The important thing to know and be sure of is that all is ours: we are complete in Him-- now . t Ths fact enables us to hold still while He patiently works into our character that life, of ours which is hid with Christ in God .

Progress is only dancing in the knowledge , the spiritual knowledge, of what we really process at the outset .It Is like ascending the ladder.The ladder is grace.The first step is , we believe that the Lord Jesus was sent of God :. Second , , that in the fullness of His work we are justified : third , we make Hisacquaintance : forth, we come to see Him in heaven : we know our Association with Him there, and His power here : fifth , we learn the mystery , . The great thing we are entitled to because of being His body : sixth, that we are seated in heavenly places in Christ : seventh, lost in wonder and praise in the knowledge of hi. Himsel

God bless
Pastor Fred Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: [jesuscalling] Complete in Him In reply to
Amen