The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Whats YOUR favorite movie?

(Page 1 of 2)
Quote Reply
Whats YOUR favorite movie?
I would like to know whats everyone's favorite Movie?
Quote Reply
Whats YOUR favorite movie? In reply to
Well to name just a few: Jackass the Movie, cKy Movies, Toy Story 1 & 2, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Edward Scissor Hands.

----ale----

Quote Reply
Quote Reply
BEST MOVIE EVER MADE: THE BREAKFAST CLUB

----ale----
Quote Reply
Re: Whats YOUR favorite movie? In reply to
hey, my favorite movie is Ice Age... and my fav. character is Sid

the sloth!!
Quote Reply
My favorite movie would have to be Monsters Inc.. I also enjoy the Veggie Tales movies and the Spy Kids Movies.
Quote Reply
My favourite movie of all time is "Grease"!

Runners up: "Jerry Maguire", "Pretty in Pink", "Titanic", "The Princess Bride", "Top Gun", "The Lost Boys".....

I could go on and on!

God bless
Quote Reply
my favorite movies are china cry ,leftbehind and yes i do like lord of rings movies most movies are totally all christian!!i also like dancewithwolves,read what i wrote on lord ring movie if like!!your bro in christ eric!!
Quote Reply
My favorite movie is probably 'while you were sleeping'If I absolutely had to choose.But I love a lot of Others like 'pretty woman' and 'beauty and the beast'
Quote Reply
Spartacus, Life is beautiful, The Flowers of St Francis and Conan!

It depends on the mood I am
Quote Reply
hmmmm...the LOTR movies, She's All That, Face Off, Armageddon, A Walk to Remember, alot of Disney movies, alot of Freddie Prinze Jr. and Nicholas Cage movies, Ocean's Eleven, Rat Race, etc...
Quote Reply
Gone With The Wind #1

Legends of the fall #2

It's a Wonderful life #3

Harold & Maude #4

A Roman Vacation #5

For Richer or Poorer #6

The list goes on & on!
Quote Reply
I have several favorites....Forrest Gump, It's a wonderful life, Titanic, Overboard, Gone with the wind, Anne of green gables, Happy Gilmore....Just to name a few.
Quote Reply
Green Mile
Quote Reply
I like movies with a twist like The Good Son. Jerry Mcguire was good and theres that other one about the married couple who talk about their marriage and all that...I can't remember the name right now but its the most realistic depiction of marriage I've ever seen Hollywood do!!! If you know this movie remind me of the name I"ll post it when I remember it
Quote Reply
Oh I just remembered...The Story of Us!!!
Quote Reply
Finding Nemo was hilarious. It is a great family film.
Quote Reply
anything star trek, hehe
Quote Reply
the best movie i have ever seen and will always watch when it comes on is nicholous cage and sean connary in the rock

i really enjoyed LOTR movies and shriek 2
Quote Reply
Gone With The Wind

Young Einstein

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

Schindler's List

Sense & Sensibility

Ramona

Quote Reply
I have sooo many favorite movies, but I'm going to limit myself to one for right now, so I don't get carried away. I LOVE the movie RAISING HELEN! I saw it with five of my friends and we all loved it! It's a two hour movie, but it seems like a lot less. If you're looking for a fun movie to see, either by yourself or with friends, check out RAISING HELEN!
Quote Reply
I like Left Behind- 1 & 2, time changer, carman- the champion, china cry, Hermie (my kids love to watch Hermie) the greatest story ever told, Jesus- the movie, and that's only a few. Christian movies are great!!!
Quote Reply
Some of my favs are Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Narnia, Phantom of the Opera(the music is soooo awsome!), and the 3 Musketeers(with Mickey,Donald,and Goofy,)
Quote Reply
There's two they are realy old but stuning the one is A room with a vew and The glass slipper. They are so cool. Modern one Ten things I hate about you
Quote Reply
My favorite movie is probably Pearl Harbor.

I like the genre of War, it's pretty easy for me to know that stuff from the being of my Grandpa was in WW1, and Vietnam.