The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

What is this new rage?

Quote Reply
What is this new rage?
Quoted from www.imdb.com:

>>After a lonely summer on Privet Drive, Harry returns to a Hogwarts full of ill-fortune. Few of students and parents believe him or Dumbledore that Voldemort is really back. The ministry had decided to step in by appointing a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher that proves to be the nastiest person Harry has ever encountered. Harry also can't help stealing glances with the beautiful Cho Chang. To top it off are dreams that Harry can't explain, and a mystery behind something Voldemort is searching for. With these many things Harry begins one of his toughest years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.<<

All right, so let me make sure I have this straight. Harry Potter is going to battle evil by learning witchcraft and wizardry. I think this series kinda contradicts itself. You can't battle evil by studying that which is of the devil. I think that many people do not realize how evil this series is, but these people are playing with fire. If anyone has any questions or comments on this, please post.
Quote Reply
Re: What is this new rage? In reply to
Sort of late to reply, () but I totally agree.

Same goes for the twilight series now. The little we allow infiltrates more than we know.