The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Movies to show youth

Quote Reply
Movies to show youth
Does anyone know any movies to show teens? I am looking for this for New Year's. What's good besides the Princess Diaries and Extreme Days?

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 15, 2012, 3:56 PM
Quote Reply
Re: Movies to show youth In reply to
My youth group loves watching The Princess Bride, The Little Rascals, Napolean Dynamite, and I guess Left Behind would be good, too.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 15, 2012, 3:57 PM
Quote Reply
Re: Movies to show youth In reply to
I Love Lucy is fun.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 15, 2012, 3:59 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul Rodewald] Movies to show youth In reply to
Watched David and Goliath yesterday and watched Clancy today. Great movies! Especially Clancy. Everything ran smoothly as well. Kudos on landing the deal to get the movies!

Clyde Allen Hall
Quote Reply
Re: [wolvienne] Movies to show youth In reply to
I realize this thread is old but just in case anyone still views it I would recommend two films: "Facing The Giants" and "Courageous". The first is about a high school football coach and the second is about a group of police officers. Both are evangelical in nature.
In His Service
Quote Reply
Re: [chaplainbob] Movies to show youth In reply to
I know you guys meant to say that you watched them on Praize.com!!!
For anyone interested in movies, click on Categories at the top of any page and then Movies.

Pop a bag of corn and enjoy!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [chaplainbob] Movies to show youth In reply to
Facing the Giants starring Alex Kendrick is available on-demand in the Movies category here on Praize. Alex also stars in Flywheel (on in Praize Movies also) as well as in Courageous which will be on Praize when available.

Clancy, Letters to God (part 1 & 2), Come What May, & The Perfect Gift are movies that are appropriate for young children, too.

Please enjoy the rest of the great Christian films as well as some old Hollywood productions from the 1930's & 40's.

Blessings,

JIM - PraizeOp