The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Les Miserables

Quote Reply
Les Miserables
Went to see Les Miserables yesterday 12/1/13, (first day of general screening). Cried all the way through. What a profoundly inspired rendition of the theater production. I could not fault it. Even better than on stage. A powerful presentation of Victor Hugo's Theological allegory dealing with the difference between 'Law' and 'Grace', played out in the lives of his characters. Profound and moving, works on so many different levels.

If you get the chance to see it, it is a "MUST NOT MISS". The longest running "musical" theater production in history is now the most emotionally moving cinema experience I have ever had. I cannot rate it highly enough. My wife and I are going to see it again on Monday. It was THAT good.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] Les Miserables In reply to
I am glad to hear your report on this. I will have to see about going to it. I saw the stage play many years ago, but I was a young Christian and did not glean all that I could have from it. Thanks again for letting us know what's good!
Blessings ~ Sarah