The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Great Teen Christian Movie

Quote Reply
Great Teen Christian Movie
My nephew happened to be over at the house for the evening, and my father and I watched the movie Facing the Giants with him. Even though the movie starts a little slowly, it has a great Christian plot and message that any teen should enjoy. Because he is into sports in a big way and the move is about a football team, he really enjoyed it.
Craig Dressler
http://christianbook2.webs.com
Quote Reply
Re: [craigdressler] Great Teen Christian Movie In reply to
You know, Craig, "Facing the Giants" is one of the many great movies you can watch on Praize! Scroll to the bottom of any page and click on "movies", under Catagories. Many good movies there for you and your family!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Great Teen Christian Movie In reply to
Hi Sarah,

I've tried to watch several of the movies offered on this site but when I do the sound precedes the action on the screen by at least a second. So everything is out of sync and i'm not able to watch anything. I'm not computer savvy enough to know if it's something in my pc or something on your site that causes this. I do know when I watch a movie from my Netflix cue the sound is in sync with the video. Can you explain this for me? Thanks.

Bob Allen
In His Service
Quote Reply
Re: [chaplainbob] Great Teen Christian Movie In reply to
Thank you for letting me know. I will have it checked out. If no one says anything, we don't know if something is wrong or what people would like to see here. So your comment is appreciated. :)
Blessings ~ Sarah