The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

FIRE PROOF

Quote Reply
FIRE PROOF
HAVE YOU SEEN IT??

a DVD ENDORSED BY THE mAYER GROUP BUT A FILM ON DIVORCE WITH A CHRISTIAN THEME. iT IS RATED g. sO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE OTHE STUFF --FORGET IT ( IMEAN SEX-FIGHTINGG CUSSING ALL THAT ROT)

iT TAKES A GUTSY MAN TO SEE IT ---FIREPROOF--NO MAJOR STARS IN IT
Quote Reply
Re: FIRE PROOF In reply to
I purchased it and also have friends who attended the church, Sherwood, that has had its hand in Facing the Giants and FireProof. This is an awesome movie for ministry and healing. Also I feel that Kirk Cameron is a major star! It has been awesome to see this young man evolve from secular television, to Left Behind movies, to Way of the Master. To live a life in Christ in the movie industry is not easy and it is great to see him and his family fighting hard to keep God first and foremost in their lives in every way.
Quote Reply
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!--DIDN'T STOP TO THINK THAT WAS KIRK.

tHANKS FOR CORRECTING THE DUPLICATES

M7TH
Quote Reply
I love the movie. I have a really good marriage but the movie still showed me how I have a lot of room to do more and be better.

I know a couple that was at the brink of divorce and I suggested the movie to them. Honestly, within a couple of weeks (they had just started seeing a Christian counselor too) their marriage did a 360.

They couldn't watch it together but I was told that they both loved it.

The husband was real stingy and secretive with his finances. He now has his paycheck going direct deposit into his wife's account.

All I can say is Wow! Look at God!!!