The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Saying hello!

Quote Reply
Saying hello!
Hi,
I' m Marlene! I am returning after many years away! Looking to meet new friends! I live in America's Finest City! San Diego!Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [crownofthorns22] Saying hello! In reply to
Welcome, Marlene. I hope you make lots of friends here. I wasn't to sure about "America's finest city", but it would be hard to argue with San Diego, lol. I live in Phoenix, and I pretty much make the rules around here (Praize, not Phoenix!). I hope you have read them. They are not long.

http://www.praize.com/blog-forum-terms

We have a small group that come to the chat room most evenings between about 4:30 and 8:00 pm your time. Feel free to jump in on the forums and blogs and if you watch the videos, please leave comments. Check Catagories for awesome Christian music and movies. If you have any questions, I am the one to PM.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Hi Marlene,

I have seen pictures of the city you are living in,San Diego.It is a wonderful place to be in.You should count your blessings ! I would give anything just to be there right now.I am also here because i need true christian friends in my life.I also have posted my testimony on this forum.
Quote Reply
Shocked
Quote Reply
hey hello, my friend?
Quote Reply
Re: [Yus321] Saying hello! In reply to
Hi! Welcome to Praize! Do you have any questions I can answer?
Blessings ~ Sarah