The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Would like to meet other Christians

Quote Reply
Would like to meet other Christians
Hi I am a married Christian woman from British Columbia Canada. Would love to meet others who love the Lord that I can share with and pray with. I have adult children who live on their own. I am in my 50's.
Quote Reply
Re: Would like to meet other Christians In reply to
Hi, Glendasue! God bless you!

As with the others here, I would like to invite you into the chat room evenings from 5:30 - 8:30 pacific time. You can go in any time, but we are trying to rebuild the chat and that is when I can be there ALMOST every night! We have a few regulars but really want to see more people enjoy Christian fellowship!

A few months ago, my husband (an ex-custom home builder) and I became the owners of Praize. It was rundown and sadly in need of repair. We were able to make it liveable while having a company work on the complete remodel! The new is now due to be launched the end of February (read my Spotlight and my blog), and we are VERY excited about it! In the meantime, if you need help or have any questions, feel free to email or text message me.

Hope to see you tonight! God bless!
Quote Reply
Re: [GlendaSue] Would like to meet other Christians In reply to
Hi there;

I am a fellow British Columbianite.................well ...................whatever you call us. lol
I am a single mom to a wonderful 20 yr old son who is my life. I have been seperated for about 4 yrs now and am looking for some Christian friends here.
I am 45 yrs old.
Give me a shout if you like.

Marlane
Quote Reply
Re: [GlendaSue] Would like to meet other Christians In reply to
I am married with 2 kids, 13 and 11, daughter and son, here in southern California. It's very hard to meet people out here; everyone's so busy with their own families! I would like to meet and make some new Christian friends as well. I love reading, traveling, scrapbooking, hiking and photography. I am working part time at a Family Christian store currently. My husband is a chemist, works hard; we've been married 27 years now! We attend a church called Glenkirk, in Glendora, CA; it's a large church and we're still trying to find our place in it. Hope to hear from some folks.
Quote Reply
Re: [LisaHar] Would like to meet other Christians In reply to
Welcome to Praize, GlendaSue! I always get excited when new membrers express a desire to become involved. The sad thing is that in these days when everyone is busy doing whatever busy people do, most do not take the time to get to know one another. If YOU will take the time to read the Praize forums and blogs and respomd to them, you will find friends. I just returned from a trip to Temecula, CA, where I spent a week with a girlfriend I met on Praize about 14 years ago. We have become "besties", and I love her dearly. But it took time.

As I write this response to your post, I see that 17 people have read it, but for whatever reason did not take the time to reply. That makes me really sad because they will be with you in Heaven one day soon, and it would be so great if they already had a relationship with you. I get excited when people come looking for friends. After all, isn't that what LOVE is?

So jump in, take the initiative... write blogs that let people know what you are doing... respond to forums, which is really the BEST way to meet people because the forums foster relationship. Other than that, check out Catagories. There are movies there that you can watch with your kids. There is Christian music, 101 Healing scriptures and much more. Feel free to participate. And feel free to Private Message me any time.
Blessings ~ Sarah