The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033.

Quote Reply
Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033.
Jesus Christ (Yashua) Will Come Back In The Clouds

To Rapture The Church In The Year 2033 AD.

The Bible Say's

No Man Knows The "Hour" Of Christ Return Except The Father.

However, He Did Say We Would Know The Season,

Even At The Doors, (Matthew 24:33).

"Doors" Plural In Matthew 24:33 Refers To Christ 2nd And 3rd Coming.

Most Christians Have Been Taught In Sunday School Or Church That No One Knows When Christ Is Coming Again And They Use The Verse Matthew 24:36; But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

The Key Words Here In Both Verses Are The Words “Hour” And "Day”.

Jesus Also In That Same Passage Of Scripture Said We Would Know The Season And He Gave An Example With The Parable Of The Fig Tree Saying, So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors, (Matthew 24:33).

Using The Bible Prophecy Timeline, I Am Going To Show You Through Scripture And Prophecy How We Know Christ Will Come To Rapture The Church In The Year 2033. Anyone Taking The Time To Read The Bible Can Easily Follow The Timeline From Creation To The "End Of Time, No More", Which Begins With The First Day Of Christ Thousand Year Reign On Earth In The Year 2040.

Christ Raptures The Church In 2033, Then Comes To Defeat The Anti-Christ In 2039.

Go To www.bibleprophecytimeline.com To Get The Complete Last Days Timeline According To Revelation.
Quote Reply
Re: [Michael Brumlow] Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033. In reply to
Wow! You have a TON of information on your webpage! Smile I'm not sure what your denomination is... 7th Day Adventist? Anyway, I'm impressed by the amount of study and work you have put into your website. I'm not sure I agree with your interpretations, but I agree that we should be looking for the signs of the Great Day of the Lord and of the rapture of the church. To say that Christ will rapture the church in 2033 seems presumptuous to me, but God knows the day & the hour and we can be watchful and alert as we study the scriptures, prophecies, and current events.

Blessings to you, brother.

Last edited by:

celtixguy7: Jul 30, 2013, 9:34 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [celtixguy7] Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033. In reply to
If you really want to know what is going to happen then read Rev. 20 & 21 and don't fall for what the Rapture Cult is teaching.
Quote Reply
Re: [Michael Brumlow] Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033. In reply to
Michael Brumlow:

Very interesting speculations. We are all watching and waiting to see if indeed they may be true.

One thing though. Please run your work through the spelling checker again and spell 'Great Britain' correctly.

The inhabitants of Britain are britons and we are british by nationality, but Britain is the collective name of our group of nations and the place that we live.

Isn't the English language tricky. We just do it to confuse foreigners. WinkLaugh

Otherwise, interesting speculations.

I know picking you up over spelling is a bit nit picky, but I happen to live in Great Britain and my country's name being spelled correctly might make your article look more thoroughly researched.

Regards Chris

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Jul 31, 2013, 3:29 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033. In reply to
The inhabitants of Britain are britons and we are british by nationality, but Britain is the collective name of our group of nations and the place that we live.

Thank you, truly, for that English lesson, Chris. So if I understand you correctly, you are a Briton who is British? huh? And lives in Britain? Or Great Britain? [Kind of like I am an Arizonan who is American and lives in the USA?]

I know we are off topic here, but I want to clarify for myself as well as others around the world who have not been educated in the finer things.

Other than that, while having not read (is that correct, Chris?) Michael's complete thesis, I do agree that we know the "season".

Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Aug 1, 2013, 7:49 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033. In reply to
Sarah:

You are very bright, (for an American), LaughWink. You understand entirely. What I failed to even mention though is that due to our being a naturally modest people, we have taken to using the term 'United Kingdom' to describe our nationality. However we still think Britain is 'Great', even if it no longer has the greatest empire the world has ever seen. I'm glad to say that 'Empires' are no longer fashionable. We still have quite a lot of 'friends' though, and most of them now know that we are collectively called 'Britain' not Briton.

As I said though, the thread subject is somewhat 'speculative' and subjective but the events pointed to are well worth looking out for to encourage a positive attitude in an otherwise rather dire set of turbulent world events.

Regards Chris.