The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

correspondence courses

Quote Reply
correspondence courses
Does anyone know where prison inmates can receive free correspondence courses by postal service in bible studies which may be used for college credit?
Quote Reply
correspondence courses In reply to
marti bucker wrote:

Does anyone know where prison inmates can receive free correspondence courses by postal service in bible studies which may be used for college credit?

I am studying a course that is free of charge but doesn't give college credit. It i from SOZO MINISTRIES. You can find them at SOZOMINISTRIES.ORG. This is an outstanding course that takes you from Genesis to Revelation. There are 28 lessons in all.Another place you might look is ONLINEBIBLECOLLEGE.ORG. I hope this info can be of some benefit to you. Let me know how I can be of any help. You have my prayers.
Quote Reply
Re: correspondence courses In reply to
It is very difficult to find anything for free that will also give you accredited college credit. The institution has to pay to be accredited, so they really can't afford to offer their courses for free.

The only thing I can think of would be www.nationsu.org. It offers degrees, so the work can be completed there. Some Christian Universities will allow you to complete your undergrad degree at NationsU and then enroll at their institution for graduate studies. Sorry I can't be of more help. Also sorry that this is so long after you posted your question. I hope you check this.
Quote Reply
If you will send me your email addy, I can send you a bunch of different ministries for prison correspondence Bible Studies - some of which are free and a lot of which are excellent. There are even a few ministries that provide free books (Joyce Meyers) and such free to inmates.
Quote Reply
Nationsuniversity is an exceptional program. I am enrolled in the bachelors degree program. I am also an ex offender whom GOD has called to the restorative justice ministry. Crossroads Bible Institute is an top notch program for inmates. I am a volunteer instructor with them. The program is not accredited though. GODS Word tell us to show ourselves approved unto HIM not the accrediting boards.
Quote Reply
Re: [marti bucker] correspondence courses In reply to
I am Bro. Thomas Williams, president of Apostolic Bible University. In responce to your request, ABU offers a Bible Diploma and soon three (3) undergraduate degrees in Theology tuition-free via the internet. Also, all our programs are offered free of charge to the prisoner provided that they have a sponsor that can get our materials to them, etc. Please contact us at: Website: www.abuniversity.webs.com. Or at: apostolicu@aol.com. I am here to help all prisoners as well as the "free" population. Bro. Williams, ABU