The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

My Monthly Bible Readings to Reflect Upon-Christ Is Risen! Christ is risen indeed! Alleluia!

Quote Reply
My Monthly Bible Readings to Reflect Upon-Christ Is Risen! Christ is risen indeed! Alleluia!
Scriptures are From The Upper Room Devotional July 13,2011 -July 22

7/13 Jesus looked at [the disciples] and said, "For mortals it is impossible, but for God all things are possible."Matthew 19:26 (NRSV)

7/14 Jesus said, "Who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one at the table? But I am among you as one who serves." Luke 22:27 (NRSV)

7/15 "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8 (NIV)

7/16 If, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Romans 5:10 (NIV)

7/17 To each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.1 Corinthians 12:7 (NIV)

7/18 In [Christ] we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace.Ephesians 1:7 (NRSV)

7/19 Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord; O Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. Psalm 130:1-2 (NIV)

7/20 God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8 (NRSV)

7/21 To him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 3:2021 (NIV)

7/22 This God -- his way is perfect; the promise of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30 (NRSV)