The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

just saying hi

Quote Reply
just saying hi
just wanted to say Hi to everyone!!!! Buat i did have a question. What is a good way to memorize Bible verse. I have a horrible time memorizing any verse, unless i learned it when i was a child. i was hoping to get a few ideas, and then be able to try them.

Feel free to e-mail them to me, or if u want to just chat that is cool too.

everyone God Bless and Merry Christmas!!!

Messyblonde_15@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: just saying hi In reply to
Melissa:

I have a hard time memorizing anything myself. I do good just to remember what happened yesterday. I find that when a verse or more becomes alive to me i tend to retain it. The best way i find to reatin it is to find a verse and study it word for word. www.crosswalk.com has all the bible study tools you will need to do this. or you can go to www.e-sword.net and get your own bible study software to down load for free. It is good stuff.
Quote Reply
just saying hello to you all. Nice to meet ya. Just keep me in prayer right now. today i'm waiting a phone call from my gyn to see what is the next step is. I have alot of scar tissue where i had a partial hysterctomy 2yrs ago and now i'm having alot of pelvic pain. about 6mo ago i was hospitalized for cyst on my ovaries. at that time i had one the size of a golf ball and it ruptured. I had an ultrasound on thursday and the tech said that she didn't see any growth of the cysts. My gyn did an exam on wednesday and he said that he could feel the scar tissue on the right side. I have dealt with this all week.

love in Christ,

LaDonna Rhodes

Start off with something small first then gradually increase the size of the bible verses.
Quote Reply
hello there. about memorizing verses, i remember every verse i memorized when it was put to song. even from 10 years ago; it helps alot, even if you make it up urself. lol. hope it helps! -Becca