The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

the ministeries of all the apostles of jesus

Quote Reply
the ministeries of all the apostles of jesus
i want to know what happened to each apostle of christ. the original ones chosen by christ. we know about Judas Iscariot, but i want to know about the others where they preached the word, what happened to them. i want to impart this information to my god child.

if anyone has any information on it kindly let me know on smascy@praize.com. iam not so well versed with this site.
Quote Reply
Re: the ministeries of all the apostles of je In reply to
im not up on my apostlic ministry, I only remember that all but one are known to have been martyred...boiled in hot oil or crucified or stoned...will keep in touch with the answeres though

Quote Reply
Re: the ministries of all the apostles of je In reply to
What an interesting topic. I pray that it will be seen and responded to by many.
Quote Reply
I know it has been a couple years since the last post on this thread... and that is a shame because I would love to have known this answer as well. Anyways, it gives me something to look into and hopefully before another couple years reply back.

Anyone can save me many hours of research if you will post the answer, should you know it.

Randy
Quote Reply
Peter and Paul died in Rome: Peter was crucified on an upside down cross. Paul was beheaded as a Roman citizen. One of the apostles was killed in India. That's about all I know.

Some trivia: Peter died this way since he did not think he was good enough to be crucified in the regular way. He also was killed not far from the Vaticin area in a Roman circus. I do not know where Paul was killed.