The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

question

Quote Reply
question
I want to know how I can find out if a minister is ordained!!!The practices of the ministers in question are very questionable. I can only explain this inquiry as being Spirit lead. I searched for marraige licenses of some marriages they have performed in the last 2 years and no licenses could be found. They are also ordaining people to only preach at their church. They twist the Word to say what they want it to say and if they are frauds they need to be found out to stop them from continuously dragging Our Savior's name in the mud. Please help me. Is there a registry or something that keeps a record of ordained ministers? please help!!!!!email-k_cooke_777@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: question In reply to
That's a very good question and I hope someone here can respond. I have to find a new church home because of some very strange practices from the 'pastors' at my former church.
Quote Reply
Re: question In reply to
It IS a very good question. But it was asked four years ago and did not get a response. Perhaps someone will respond now. Of course the internet has come a long way in the past four years, so a search there might reveal something.