The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Worship Sessions with Joyce Meyer and Guest Speakers

Quote Reply
Worship Sessions with Joyce Meyer and Guest Speakers
I heard that this event will be held on Tampa, Florida, which makes me more excited since I'm near the area. I've hear lots of great things from this pastor, especially her powerful messages. Can't wait for October 25, 2012. I'm inviting all of you to come and join this event.Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [sybilkalfa] Worship Sessions with Joyce Meyer and Guest Speakers In reply to
I agree, many had talked to me about her positively. Now I'm becoming curious of who she really is and her faith as well. So, when I heard about her October event, I didn't think twice to commit. I will willingly come and witness her effective teachings. Hmm, can you give the names of other speakers that will talk during the event?
Quote Reply
Re: [sybilkalfa] Worship Sessions with Joyce Meyer and Guest Speakers In reply to
sybilkalfa wrote:
I heard that this event will be held on Tampa, Florida, which makes me more excited since I'm near the area. I've hear lots of great things from this pastor, especially her powerful messages. Can't wait for October 25, 2012. I'm inviting all of you to come and join this event.Smile

I'm sure there would be a lot of women will attend this event.
Quote Reply
sybilkalfa wrote:

I once attended her event and really it was awesome, I hope this one will be as awesome as the first one.. Great job Pastor Joyce Meyer!
Quote Reply
This will happen in 2 months time. See you!