The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Winter Signs & Wonders Campmeeting 2013

Quote Reply
Winter Signs & Wonders Campmeeting 2013
This is a really good news! I saw streamers on RMI World Headquarters saying there would be a huge event next year. It would be happening on January 20th to 27th. I think there would be great speakers for this event. Very nice event, this would help us face the new year.
Quote Reply
Re: [devoraslech] Winter Signs & Wonders Campmeeting 2013 In reply to
Wow! What a good start for 2013. I still have a couple of months to prepare for the event. I'm sure I can come and celebrate with others who will participate too. I'm so excited, can't wait! Do you know what is the scheduled time for this big event? I'd be happy if you can share it too. Thanks. :)

Last edited by:

lisacove74: Jul 26, 2012, 1:11 AM
Quote Reply
I'm very much excited for this event. Thank you for sharing it here so that many people will know this exciting campmeeting.Smile
Quote Reply
Yes Rodney Howard Browne is a great pastor and I like to listen to his wonderful sermons.
Praise HIM and Adore HIM.
Quote Reply
Re: [lisacove74] Winter Signs & Wonders Campmeeting 2013 In reply to
lisacove74 wrote:
Wow! What a good start for 2013. I still have a couple of months to prepare for the event. I'm sure I can come and celebrate with others who will participate too. I'm so excited, can't wait! Do you know what is the scheduled time for this big event? I'd be happy if you can share it too. Thanks. :)

That would be a really busy days. I hope I could have time to attend that event. I really want to. Anyway thanks for this thread.
Quote Reply
devoraslech wrote:
This is a really good news! I saw streamers on RMI World Headquarters saying there would be a huge event next year. It would be happening on January 20th to 27th. I think there would be great speakers for this event. Very nice event, this would help us face the new year.

Wow this event is awesome I think i will be attending on this event .
Quote Reply
Re: [ebonymeneus] Winter Signs & Wonders Campmeeting 2013 In reply to
ebonymeneus wrote:
devoraslech wrote:

Wow this event is awesome I think i will be attending on this event .

Follow your heart. One of the speakers is Pastor Rodney Howard Browne, and he's famous with his sermons.
Quote Reply
Re: [cecillezeng] Winter Signs & Wonders Campmeeting 2013 In reply to
I agree with you cecillezeng Rodney Howard Browne is a great speaker and a great pastor.
Quote Reply
devoraslech wrote:

I think that this will be a very good new year start for next year.
Quote Reply
See you then devoraslech. I know this is the perfect event for the first month of 2013..

Last edited by:

shandamachin: Aug 20, 2012, 12:16 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [shandamachin] Winter Signs & Wonders Campmeeting 2013 In reply to
I agree with you shandamachin a great way to start the new year.
Quote Reply
Re: [venitamehalic] Winter Signs & Wonders Campmeeting 2013 In reply to
I just wish you guys a good health and hoping that this event by Rodney Howard Browne would be successful. Lets all get closer to God.
Quote Reply
Well, I just hope it will be a successful one and many will participate. God bless.