The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas

(Page 2 of 2)
Quote Reply
Re: [bryanprayn] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
bryanprayn wrote:
I was amaze when I first saw this on the news. I saw the lion and its really wild. Cool.

Me too I was amazed when I saw the Lion in the sermon.
Quote Reply
Re: [christyireton02] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
The animals which was served as a sermon illustrations is a proof of how beautiful and and powerful the creation of God.
Quote Reply
Re: [shandamachin] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
shandamachin wrote:
The animals which was served as a sermon illustrations is a proof of how beautiful and and powerful the creation of God.

I think you're right, Pastor Ed Young just wanna show the beauty of God's creation.
Quote Reply
Re: [christyireton02] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
As long as it does not cause any harm to people this will be good. Hope to learn more hopeful wisdom from you Pastor.
Quote Reply
Re: [shandamachin] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
shandamachin wrote:
The animals which was served as a sermon illustrations is a proof of how beautiful and powerful the creation of God.

It's just like at school children would know more if they see what the teachers trying to explain.