The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas

(Page 1 of 2)
Quote Reply
The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas
Woah ! He introduced his new sermon series, simple called “Wild,” by bringing live animals with him on stage a lamb and a lion. According to him and the officials at his church, these animals served as sermon illustrations that were at once evocative and honorable. That was so very unique kind of sermon that I’ve heard.
Praise HIM and Adore HIM.
Quote Reply
Re: [christyireton02] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
Totally amazing performance by the Pastor. I can't really believe it at first but I saw it and witnessed everything. He is so brave to use this kind of animals which includes a lion. Even me, I'm scared of this animal but the Pastor shown everybody that at some point its harmless but I'm sure its safe and the Pastor assured everybody that wild animals are with constant contact with the City of Grapevine for the safety and legality of the sermon. What a unique kind of sermon. :)
Quote Reply
Re: [christyireton02] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
I agree with you hanhwakin he do an amazing job, imagine a lion in his sermon. That was a scary method but still he made it. God Bless us all. Smile
Quote Reply
Can you give us the URL to the church so that the rest of us can see what you all are talking about? Maybe we can even get his teaching on Praize!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
I was one of the people who witnessed this sermon series and all I can say is that at first I was nervous thinking that the lion might get out of the cage and harm us. Thank God the lion cooperated and the sermon runs smooth. Well for some, this scenario might look like a circus, but for us who witnessed it first-hand, it was more of actually showing specific points about the power of God. I liked the way he demonstrated his sermon - creative, unique and comprehensive.
Quote Reply
I was so amaze of his unique kind of teaching. And i think why he chose to use these animals, to illustrate specific points about the power of God and the “awe-inspiring plan” he has for his people. God Bless us all.
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
praizeop2 wrote:
Can you give us the URL to the church so that the rest of us can see what you all are talking about? Maybe we can even get his teaching on Praize!
I am not sure if it is really the link but I found his Ed Young facebook I think he will be posting links of his sermons.
Quote Reply
haha! cool! Live lion on a church. Just like circus! He could preach well with real thing in front of the people.
Quote Reply
That was scary that there is a lion in a sermon but the pastor do a great job, because he share to us his new idea of teaching. that was awesome.
Quote Reply
When I heard about Pastor Ed Young brought live animals during his sermon for his new series "Wild" I almost choke. That was very fantastic and dangerous but of course I believe Pastor Ed Young knows what he is doing, he won't lead people in danger.
Quote Reply
Re: [chantellcaskey] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
I've heard about this but I didn't even wasted my time to search about it coz I think it's impossible. But when I saw this thread it makes me curious and then I found out that Pastor Ed Young really brought wild animals on church, it's an amusement while learning with his sermons, I think. Great!
Quote Reply
Re: [chantellcaskey] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
chantellcaskey wrote:
When I heard about Pastor Ed Young brought live animals during his sermon for his new series "Wild" I almost choke. That was very fantastic and dangerous but of course I believe Pastor Ed Young knows what he is doing, he won't lead people in danger.

Indeed, I also believe that a devoted servant of God like Pastor Ed Young won't allow any person to get harm or be in danger. Continue your godly leadership and creative teachings Pastor. Best of luck!
Quote Reply
Re: [lisacove74] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
Very unique kind of preaching indeed, good job Pastor! God speed.
Quote Reply
Re: [lisacove74] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
Yes I agree that Pastor Ed Young has many style of teaching, and I am amaze of it.
Quote Reply
Re: [jacquimergel] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
jacquimergel wrote:
That was scary that there is a lion in a sermon but the pastor do a great job, because he share to us his new idea of teaching. that was awesome.

True! That was really scary. But I think it's under their control and it should have a lion's tamer. I think that teaching is amusing. really amazing.
Quote Reply
Re: [hanhwakin] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
hanhwakin wrote:
Totally amazing performance by the Pastor. I can't really believe it at first but I saw it and witnessed everything. He is so brave to use this kind of animals which includes a lion. Even me, I'm scared of this animal but the Pastor shown everybody that at some point its harmless but I'm sure its safe and the Pastor assured everybody that wild animals are with constant contact with the City of Grapevine for the safety and legality of the sermon. What a unique kind of sermon. :)

Of course, Pastor Ed Young is responsible, he will not lead any person to harm.
Quote Reply
christyireton02 wrote:
Woah ! He introduced his new sermon series, simple called “Wild,” by bringing live animals with him on stage a lamb and a lion. According to him and the officials at his church, these animals served as sermon illustrations that were at once evocative and honorable. That was so very unique kind of sermon that I’ve heard.

Its a very unique way to do a sermon, but on the other side its also interesting.
Quote Reply
Re: [rosellesheive] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
I've seen this on the news. The lion is on his cage so it's out of harm. For me, what Pastor Ed Young did was cool.
Quote Reply
Re: [theabetsill] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
theabetsill wrote:
I've seen this on the news. The lion is on his cage so it's out of harm. For me, what Pastor Ed Young did was cool.

He was so very amazing of his unique kind of teaching.
Praise HIM and Adore HIM.
Quote Reply
Re: [stacyjacobson] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
stacyjacobson wrote:
I was one of the people who witnessed this sermon series and all I can say is that at first I was nervous thinking that the lion might get out of the cage and harm us. Thank God the lion cooperated and the sermon runs smooth. Well for some, this scenario might look like a circus, but for us who witnessed it first-hand, it was more of actually showing specific points about the power of God. I liked the way he demonstrated his sermon - creative, unique and comprehensive.

I also like the way he create sermons and how he demonstrates it. Keep it up Pastor Ed Young
Quote Reply
Re: [mikaelasnethen] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
Yes Pastor Ed Young has many kind of unique teaching.
Quote Reply
Re: [josefinamozak] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
I admire the way he's teaching, He really knows how to get peoples attention.
Quote Reply
Re: [theabetsill] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
theabetsill wrote:
I admire the way he's teaching, He really knows how to get peoples attention.

I agree with you theabetsill he really caught the attention of his audience through his unique sermons.
Quote Reply
Re: [kimberliekopet] The Amazing and a Unique Kind of Teaching happens in Grapevine, Texas In reply to
I was amaze when I first saw this on the news. I saw the lion and its really wild. Cool.
Quote Reply
Indeed a unique way of teaching by Pastor Ed Young to introduce attendees to the beauty and power found in creation.