The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening

Quote Reply
Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening
This evangelism happens on September 2 – 7, 2012 with many evangelists scheduled to be the speakers. Hope to see there.
Quote Reply
Re: [karyl143] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
Thank you for opening this thread here. I would just like to add more on the details of the event. This version of Great Awakening tour will be held on Restoration Place, located in North Monroe Street. Just like you my friend, I'm already looking forward to this event, making sure that I'm free during that day. Please share this event to your friends. Smile
Quote Reply
This is an event of Rodney Howard Browne, right? Best of luck to his team! I know this will be a successful one.
Quote Reply
Re: [alvinalaquerre] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
Yes this is his event, It is wonderful to listen to his wonderful sermons. Thank you and God bless.
Quote Reply
Re: [keilapepple] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
Yes he is an awesome pastor that is why I am attending to his sermons See you there guys.
Quote Reply
Re: [akilahwilcoxen] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
akilahwilcoxen wrote:
Yes he is an awesome pastor that is why I am attending to his sermons See you there guys.

Yes, I agree. Also his team they're just so awesome, wisdom coming from them really touches our soul.
Quote Reply
Re: [maybelltena] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
I admire people who participate in this kind of events. Pastor Rodney Howard Browne have a really inspiring words.
Quote Reply
Re: [violetrue20] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
violetrue20 wrote:
I admire people who participate in this kind of events. Pastor Rodney Howard Browne have a really inspiring words.

Yes he was great many people inspired about his words of wisdom.
Quote Reply
I will mark my calendar about the event. I'm looking forward for the powerful speakers and powerful messages.
Quote Reply
Re: [kalynblackson] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
Don't forget to mark your calendar for this so you won't miss it because if you miss this, you will not hear and be touch by their teachings.
Quote Reply
It's only about 2 weeks before this event commences. Are you ready for this event guys? I'm very much ready and excited to see and hear Rodney Howard Browne and the Great Awakening team takes the stage for the evangelism.
Quote Reply
Re: [renayrobbie] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
Thank you for the share. This will be next month. I know many will attend this and I'll also tell my friends.
Quote Reply
Re: [sandieshazier] Tallahassee, FL Great Awakening In reply to
Great awakening tour will visit all over the world and spread the word of God. This event will be very successful.