The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

LIVING ON THE HALLELUJAH SIDE

Quote Reply
LIVING ON THE HALLELUJAH SIDE
LIVING ON THE HALLELUJAH SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's where I am gonna go to the same heaven and I don't t think you are heading that way because you don't seem to thrilled about it.
They don't talk the news up there the old song says everybody is gonna have a wonderful time up there
That is a song that has been sung in Charismatic/Pentecostal churches for what seems like eons. After reading some of the posts that you guys put up in here I don't think we are going to the same place....really.

Maybe an altar service is order for some of you to get your conversation in order.
Start measuring your thoughts and conversation against the Word and you can understand how the apostle,sitting on the porch of the temple prayed for healing in the lame man. Two of us did the same in the presesce of the Holy Spirit !
Start talking about what you are living.. you know I still have the final test for cancer FRIDAY BUT GOD's
WORD TELLS ME IAM MORE THAN A CONQUERER
M7TH

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jul 22, 2015, 7:18 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] LIVING ON THE HALLELUJAH SIDE In reply to
Thanks for the encouragement, Jim. Abba does SO much for us and we almost take it for granted. Maybe more people will add testimonies here.
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jul 22, 2015, 7:20 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] LIVING ON THE HALLELUJAH SIDE In reply to
THE WORD OF GOD TELLS ME I AM GOING TO LIVE AND NOT DIE BUT IF DO I AM LEAVING ENOUGH LIVING WORD THAT YOU CAN'T DENY WHAT HAS BEEN SAID BECAUSE THAT WORD LIVES .. FOR THAT MIL I RUBUKE THAT ATTACK OF SATAN AND CALL HEALTH TO HER NOW!!!!

Haave the courage to pray for people in the Spirit and watch healing come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm

m7th