The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033.

Quote Reply
Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033.
Jesus Christ (Yashua) Will Come Back In The Clouds

To Rapture The Church In The Year 2033 AD.

The Bible Say's

No Man Knows The "Hour" Of Christ Return Except The Father.

However, He Did Say We Would Know The Season,

Even At The Doors, (Matthew 24:33).

"Doors" Plural In Matthew 24:33 Refers To Christ 2nd And 3rd Coming.

Most Christians Have Been Taught In Sunday School Or Church That No One Knows When Christ Is Coming Again And They Use The Verse Matthew 24:36; But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

The Key Words Here In Both Verses Are The Words “Hour” And "Day”.

Jesus Also In That Same Passage Of Scripture Said We Would Know The Season And He Gave An Example With The Parable Of The Fig Tree Saying, So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors, (Matthew 24:33).

Using The Bible Prophecy Timeline, I Am Going To Show You Through Scripture And Prophecy How We Know Christ Will Come To Rapture The Church In The Year 2033. Anyone Taking The Time To Read The Bible Can Easily Follow The Timeline From Creation To The "End Of Time, No More", Which Begins With The First Day Of Christ Thousand Year Reign On Earth In The Year 2040.

Christ Raptures The Church In 2033, Then Comes To Defeat The Anti-Christ In 2039.

Go To www.bibleprophecytimeline.com To Get The Complete Last Days Timeline According To Revelation.
Quote Reply
Re: Jesus Will Rapture The Church In 2033. In reply to
Sorry I don't think you are right God Bless you.

<><

Paul
Quote Reply
IF HE IS WAITING THAT LONG HE MIGHT BE BY HIMSLF
Quote Reply
Quote:"IF HE IS WAITING THAT LONG HE MIGHT BE BY HIMSELF"

Not likely! Won't He return WITH the Hosts of Heaven? WITH all those who've died in faith?

Seems to me as if He'd have PLENTY of company.....even IF we've managed to kill ourselves off by then.....except for the cockroaches, of course.

Blessings,

Quote Reply
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. sorry, but that is so hilarious. You do know that every time someone says that Jesus is coming back such and such year, they are left standing like a fool with everyone laughing at them, don't you?
Quote Reply
Where did you get the 2nd and 3rd coming? I remeber only reading 2 comings in the bible. The season is the signs of the "End of Times" not the year. I maybe wrong but that is what I see. Jesus also said I will come like a thief in the night. If we new even the year he comes back, I think this will happen. All Christians will live and love sin until that year he comes. Where is the faithful? Where are the saints? Here is an example, when you where a kid and your parents left your house to go to the store. If they told you when they will be back you would misbehave and make sure you had enough time to clean up. If your parents told you that they will be back in a little while would you not behave until they came back? That is why I think what you are saying is wrong.
Quote Reply
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. sorry, but that is so hilarious. You do know that every time someone says that Jesus is coming back such and such year, they are left standing like a fool with everyone laughing at them, don't you?

Any prediction He will come back in year X, guarantees that year X is not going to be when it happens. So that's 2033 out.

Besides: the world will end on

Dec.21 2012

in 2036 when the meteor dubbed Apophis strikes

- probably as an effect of that great nuclear war we had in 2006, just as the Bible Code predicted, according to Michael Drosnin.

And then there are all those prophecies of the Three Days' Darkness & Chastisement some Catholics believe in.

The reality ? The world will be here for millions years more. As will the human race, in some form or other.

Quote Reply
I really like the ones where a person, man or woman, tells the church, congregation, or whatever that the world is ending on a certain date/time. The people and person go out to a hilltop/mountaintop for it and nothing happens on that certain date/time.

What does the person then tell the people? "the world will end tomorrow. I must ave had the date/time wrong. " It's ALWAYS the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and so on. How can WE (puny, mere mortals) predict the date/time the world ends when Jesus Christ Himself (God's Son) doesn't know? He'd be the first one to know!
Quote Reply
The fact of the matter is that we don't know exactly when. Jesus said so that's all there is to it.

Speculating as to when it actually might be is missing the point entirely of Jesus' warning to be alert.

We are all only a couple of heartbeats from eternity at any time of the day or night.

It is therefore advisable to be ready to meet our maker at short notice rather than pushing the projected date to some future time, how ever accurately 'calculated' we might have been duped into believing the date may be.

Whilst others waste their time 'calculating' we should be about our Saviour's business, as He was about His Fathers business.

Regards Chris.
Quote Reply
Quote:"We are all only a couple of heartbeats from eternity at any time of the day or night."

Amen....preach it, brother!

I've been saying essentially that....for decades....we're ALL just one 'breath' away from eternity.....and...IF i die in the next breath....or tonight while I'm sleeping....then....FOR ME....JESUS HAS COME BACK! it's THAT simple!

In light of that....we ALL should live as if each day (or hour) is our last....even as we plan as if we'll live forever.

And....as you said...and as I've said repeatedly over the years.....INSTEAD of wasting all those months and years....not to mention killing numerous trees....to publish all those 'books'....charts....timelines....maps....etc....why not simply carry on going to all nations....preaching the Gospel (GOOD news)....and making 'Disciples'. (of Christ) Anything else...is a diversion from our mission!

Blessings,

Quote Reply
Jesus will return on May 21 2011, acc. to Harold Camping

Here's how he works that out

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html

Compare this report:

http://www.examiner.com/church-history-end-prophecy-in-los-angeles/harold-camping-claims-jesus-will-return-may-21-2011-but-that-is-not-even-pentecost

That means 22 May can be planned
Quote Reply
Hello to all who have posted to, or read, this thread.

For starters anyone who believes man can set a date for Christ return, the Second Coming, must believe that Jesus' own words are a lie when we read, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."Matt. 24:36

For a better understanding of this subject try reading the entire chapter of Matt. 24. Then read any current edition of any large newspaper starting with the front page. Make a list of the things Jesus told the deciples to look for just prior to His return. And finally, make a list of all the news items that Christ mentioned in Matt. 24. When you are finished compare Matt. 24 with current events.

There are 51 verses in Matt. 24. Roughly 1/3 of those verses tell us by direct statement, or by implication, that you don't know, you don't know, you don't know when Christ return will be. I personally don't think Christ was simply repeating Himself just because He didn't have anything better to say! No, He was driving the point home!

As has been noted previously, we must be ready not just getting ready when Christ returns in the clouds of glory to take us to our heavenly home.

It should also be noted that Jesus gave fair warning about being decieved on all points when He said:
"Take heed that no man decieve you." Matt. 24:4

Respectfully, your brother in Christ,

Doc
Quote Reply
I think,its true for us to mind much about doing the master's work...when he comes,,,within a twinkle of an eye we will realise he has come.

Better if we are found without spot or wrinkle...because that is the church he is coming for.

Much as i think we should think about his coming...Scripture does not point at a definite time...but only gives us signs to show that he is about to return.

The predictions that he will come in 2033?? will also be tested and proved....Be the first test for any prophesy is testing its compliance with Scripture...is it in line with Scripture or No?? If yes...Then give it time, and let the spirit of God continue ministering to you about that...Because we have an inner witness in Us...that witness must testify to that very prophesy

Anything i think less of that...is man's imagination that is not above the word of God

finally..even the early church predicted that the world would end then...but its over 2000 years since their predictions...that does not make God a lair...but instead men have assumed to fully know the time and moment, so many predictions have been said of late...but we are still here

Thanks

Paul