The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

In Touch Ministries

Quote Reply
In Touch Ministries
Hi ... I don't attend church at the moment but I would love to attend one that is similar to In Touch Ministries , Does anyone know of one in the Toronto, Canada area ? Thanks and God Bless
Quote Reply
Re: In Touch Ministries In reply to
Hello Justalice -

I noticed your post from last April 2007. I see that no one post a reply. I do understand that they probably IM you but I just wanted to post this so you would have a reply.

I love In Touch Ministries and their message. Do understand however, that even though it was a long time ago, they once were a small and growing church. You said back in April that you were not attending a churcn, hopefully you are now because that is the best way to find a "In Touch Ministries" type of church.

Growing in a growing church seems to magnify the sweetness (if that is possable) magnify the sweetness of learning and getting closer to Christ.

Please reply to this thread and let us know if you ever found the church, or style you were looking for. That should open up dialogue with some on here anyways - I would hope so....

Thanks and God Bless

Randy
Quote Reply
Hi . Nope , I haven't found one yet and I'm not attending any either . I have a hard time find one that I can feel the lord presence within . To me many churches seem just to be playing the role than rather acting on the word but maybe it just me , I really don't want to judge .
Quote Reply
I'm sorry that you have not found a church. I know that can be very frustrating. We do have a lot of Canandian members, so surely someone should have some information for you.

When I have moved to a new place, I have picked certain prospective churches from the phone book, called them on the phone, and interviewed them. Then if they seem to be something with potential, I would attend a non-Sunday service, as I felt it was less demanding on me to "join". That has been my way of interviewing.

In the meantime, may I suggest an online church?

http://www.flcbranson.org

On line services are at 7:30 pm, CDT, on Friday evening and 11: 00 am, CDT, on Sunday. I know this won't fill your need for fellowship, but it is waaaaay better than nothing.

I pray for your growth in praising the Lord during this difficult time.

Quote Reply
Hey Alice just a word during my teen years (the 57 Chevy was still the hottest car running) and the Edsel provided the jist of most OF the cartoons as H.Fords misery. I used to sound off a lot about church but my Grandfather being a wise old Goat' used to sound off to me and said you brought home what you put in huh?

One thing you never know how smart the old guy was until he said something. He once told me that you only reveal what you are when you open you mouth!!HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM