The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Event for all the artist

Quote Reply
Event for all the artist
A very nice event in Grapevine, Texas for artists, musicians, writers and marketers. This is one of the event that will tighten the bond of artists, musicians, writers and marketers share their experiences with each other.
Quote Reply
Re: [katharinaschmader] Event for all the artist In reply to
katharinaschmader wrote:
A very nice event in Grapevine, Texas for artists, musicians, writers and marketers. This is one of the event that will tighten the bond of artists, musicians, writers and marketers share their experiences with each other.

Exactly! This event serves as the venue for our young and talented artists, dancers, musicians, etc. to showcase their talents and be united as one at the same time. I even heard that a church is hosting this event. That's the way it should be. Give back the talent to the One who gave it to you.
Quote Reply
Unforgettable it is !, i hope they will have more of those like every year ! I've seen the teaching of their pastor, Ed Young. He has a very unique way of teaching.
Quote Reply
Oh! by the way I also heard that the event is not just about competition they also create a bond with each other. The Fellowship Creative team hopes that in the next event like this will have a lot of participant. God bless for this event :)
Quote Reply
Re: [kimberliekopet] Event for all the artist In reply to
I wish I could join this event :( . I'm not good in drawings and paintings but I love music. I think I would be more good with my singing if i joined this events. Reply if someone knows when would be the next one. :)
Quote Reply
Re: [emelyurwin] Event for all the artist In reply to
emelyurwin wrote:
I wish I could join this event :( . I'm not good in drawings and paintings but I love music. I think I would be more good with my singing if i joined this events. Reply if someone knows when would be the next one. :)

Everyone is free to join, so all you have to do is hones that singing skills of yours and let others fall in love with your voice. Invite your friends as well to join the event next time. This is all for the glory of God. We’ll keep this place posted for the next event.
Quote Reply
katharinaschmader wrote:

Wow! That event was cool they show their talent to us, Pastor Ed Young was so amazing kind of pastor.

Last edited by:

phebeglandon: Aug 2, 2012, 6:28 PM
Quote Reply
It's a one-of-a-kind event to all artists where they can showcase their talents for the glory of God. I'm looking forward in attending this gathering next time.
Quote Reply
Yes he is a great pastor thank you for sharing a link phebeglandon, now I am updated to their latest event.
Quote Reply
katharinaschmader wrote:

It would be nice if I was able to go on this event, i think I could share a lot since i know a bit more about arts and music. All I can share now is a link from Pastor Ed Young.
Quote Reply
Re: [bryanprayn] Event for all the artist In reply to
I admire those people who were making this kind of event, this could bring our nation to a better future.
Quote Reply
Re: [cecillezeng] Event for all the artist In reply to
cecillezeng wrote:
I admire those people who were making this kind of event, this could bring our nation to a better future.

Yes I agree with you that they can bring our nation to a better future with their talents.
Quote Reply
emelyurwin wrote:

I think you can join that event but sadly we will wait for next year. I will update you if I found a schedule.
Quote Reply
emelyurwin wrote:

Nice comment emely. I hope you could join the event for next year. There would b e more events like this from Ed Young.
Quote Reply
emelyurwin wrote:

You can check through internet his activities emelyurwin. He has a lot of sermons and events.
Quote Reply
Re: [leoloehr] Event for all the artist In reply to
leoloehr wrote:
You can check through internet his activities emelyurwin. He has a lot of sermons and events.

Yes he has lots of activities and events.
Quote Reply
katharinaschmader wrote:

W0w this sounds very fun, when did this event happen? I hope Pastor Ed Young will host another event of this kind.
Quote Reply
Re: [cecillezeng] Event for all the artist In reply to
cecillezeng wrote:

I really admire Pastor Ed Young for his initiative in creating events for all.
Quote Reply
This special event for artists, musicians and to anyone who is passionate about using their gifts and talents is indeed a very successful and excellent gathering.
Quote Reply
The karaoke and dance contest was excellent, I had a great time Pastor Ed Young.
Quote Reply
Re: [shandamachin] Event for all the artist In reply to
Wow, I've seen enough, I think this event is really great with all the discussions here.
Quote Reply
This is an awesome event and this thread is good. Keep your comments coming..
Quote Reply
Re: [renayrobbie] Event for all the artist In reply to
renayrobbie wrote:
This is an awesome event and this thread is good. Keep your comments coming..

More event for the artist please. They need it a lot.