The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN

Quote Reply
Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN
I saw this pastoral event on the net and this will be happen on September 16 – 21, 2012 with the speakers of great awakening team.
Quote Reply
Re: [deanalebsock] Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN In reply to
Wow! I think that event was great if my schedule is vacant i can go to that event.Smile
Quote Reply
I kinda know that event my friend invited me to that event she tells me that the speakers are Drs. Rodney & Adonica Howard-Browne, Evangelists Eric & Jennifer Gonyon and Evangelist Daniel McGehee. I think it would be a great conference.
Quote Reply
Thank you Rodney Howard Browne for this Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN. God Bless us all.
Quote Reply
Re: [ebonymeneus] Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN In reply to
Very nice event. I will try my best to join this one, power evangelism would be on Mon, Sept 17th - Sat, Sept 22nd at 10 AM. see you all!~
Quote Reply
I've also read about this, this will be held in Galilean World Outreach Worship Center located at
462 Barren Hollow Road.
Quote Reply
Re: [carolynnheroman] Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN In reply to
Yes it is a very great event to attend to heard some words of wisdom of Rodney Howard Browne
Quote Reply
Re: [keilapepple] Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN In reply to
It's really nice to see group of people talking about joining an event like this. Hope this would change you for the good guys.

Blessings~
Quote Reply
I'll be saving some money so that i could attend to this event. Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [karriegullixson] Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN In reply to
karriegullixson wrote:
I kinda know that event my friend invited me to that event she tells me that the speakers are Drs. Rodney & Adonica Howard-Browne, Evangelists Eric & Jennifer Gonyon and Evangelist Daniel McGehee. I think it would be a great conference.

You know what they are excellent speakers, they really know what to say to touch lives.
Quote Reply
I'm curious what's with their Power Evangelism, I think I have to free my busy schedule to attend this event of Dr. Rodney Howard Browne.
Quote Reply
Re: [shandamachin] Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN In reply to
You should set aside your schedules and works when talking to God, always give a time for him.
Quote Reply
deanalebsock wrote:
I saw this pastoral event on the net and this will be happen on September 16 – 21, 2012 with the speakers of great awakening team.

Thanks for the information, ill to attend to this event next month
Quote Reply
Re: [shellieaston92] Evangelism in Hurricane Mills, TN In reply to
Good to hear that you will attend this event by Rodney Howard Browne, I'm sure you will like and inspire by it.