The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Do we really need grace?

Quote Reply
Do we really need grace?
I as a man have been before God for a long time and I have been seeking God and his righteousness, and it is my firm belief that man can walk like Jesus and Christ did not have to die for you. But it is your fault that he suffered for you because you do not seek after God and his righteousness and he came to you and offered his righteousness in a offering. I believe I am the only man that seeks after God. Rom 3:11, and I believe I will be the first person found good before God. Rom 3:10. because I seek after God and search for this understanding that no one has of the Lords ways. I have such anger at my family in Christ and their desire for him as a messiah of suffering. They scream at me and say no man can be good before God because God is not wise enough, or God can only make us righteous with a cross. BUT to be truly righteous, God and all his glory is not able.

To me the cross, because of my family has made me look at them as wicked or God as wicked. I seek God to be righteous and holy, and all God can do is smile he can die and rise again. I have such hateful hunger for God to make me righteous and holy. I believe by his spirit all things are possible and he can lead me home. I am not in the spirit yet, I am still in this weak flesh. BUT I believe GOd can make me perfect as he is perfect.

does anyone care to debate me and say God is not able to teach you to be holy, he wanted to nail himself up and show us great power and rise again? or will you agree that man can be perfect in this life and Jesus did not have to suffer for us to do so, He just has to lead your life?

Verses of encuragement would be great or discuragement.
Quote Reply
Re: Do we really need grace? In reply to
Grace in Strong's Concordance (5485) is the Greek word Charis. it means acceptable benefit,favor, gift,grace, gracious(ness), gratifying, gratitude, joy, liberality, pleasure, thank(s, worthy). 5485's primary verb is 5463, the Greek word chairo. It means be well, be glad, be well,cheer(ful), farewell, Godspeed, greeting, hail, happy, joy(fully), and rejoice. Yes, we need grace, God's compassion (mercy, gift, favor) towards us.