The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Christmas Charity Ideas for Your Church

Quote Reply
Christmas Charity Ideas for Your Church
As Christmas is fast approaching I would like to share how church congregations can join hands and help communities and children living in poverty.

This post is taken from the Christian Children's Fund of Canada website http://www.ccfcanada.ca/for-churches.html#rolloverdiv

"Have a CCFC Sunday - Reserve a Sunday to focus on the needs of girls and boys who live in extreme poverty. Send Emily an email and she’'ll set you up with a PowerPoint, DVD, and speaking notes to help you prepare. Consider hosting a church lunch with a global food theme on the presentation day, and take up a special offering to support the work of CCFC. Your fellow church members will be moved to become child sponsors themselves, especially when they look through Sponsorship Kits with information on children who are in dire need."
Tammy C
Quote Reply
Re: [tcorbs] Christmas Charity Ideas for Your Church In reply to
Hi, Tammy, welcome to Praize! :)

I always like the idea of preparing for Christmas in October. I think it is a great way to defeat the October demons! I wish we could all help children living in poverty... especiall at Christmas time. I will be praying for the success of your outreach.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Christmas Charity Ideas for Your Church In reply to
Thank you Sarah. There's nothing better than the feeling of giving, especially to those really in need at Christmas.
Tammy C

Last edited by:

tcorbs: Nov 1, 2013, 7:45 AM