The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

" two endtime church's Philadelphia, Laodicea

Quote Reply
" two endtime church's Philadelphia, Laodicea
Hi all interesting Topic " the end times talks of two churches Philadelphia & laodicea any comments on what these churches are

examples what do they mean?

Philadephia means = ?

Laodicea means = ?

Regards Michael
Quote Reply
Re: " two endtime church's Philadelphia, Laodicea In reply to
Hi Michael,

To give you a complete explaination of these churchs will take longer than I have time to do right now. I would be more than happy to go into deeper Bible study a little later when I have time to explan them in detail. However here are some very brief answers.

The 6th church, Philsdelphia: Philadelphia means "brotherly love."(Rev.3:7-13) It repersents the Church, the true belivers in the Body of Christ, during the great Advent Movement (Those preparing for Christ return). Attention is drawn to Christ work as our High Priest in the heavenly sancturay.

The 7th church, Laodicea: Laodicea means "judging the people." (Rev.3:14-22.) Note some of the prophecy (Dan.8:14, the 2300 days). verse 18 "buy" (see Isa.55:1); "white raiment" (Isa.64:6); "eye salve" (acts10:38); "Holy Spirit" (1 John 2:20, 27,; John 14:26).

Note: It is necessary to study this great prophecy and all the other prophecies found in both the books of Daniel and Revelation will require a verse by verse study. I hope to introduce a thread on that topic soon.

Your brother in Christ,

Doc
Quote Reply
Re: " two endtime church's Philadelphia, Laodicea In reply to
I look forward to your futher outline and discussion on these important Churches and the events leading and or surrounding them .

regards in Christ Jesus Michael.