The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

BILLIONS vs THOUSANDS

(Page 3 of 3)
Quote Reply
Re: BILLIONS vs THOUSANDS In reply to
Hi,

I'm new here, and I noticed that someone already brought up this link, but thought it would be good to bring it up again. www.answersingenesis.org is an excellent website to go to for answers on many issues regarding creation vs. evolution.

I understand Kent Hovind has been greatly instrumental in bringing people to a knowledge of the truth. However (and this is just me) I would probably referr those who are "outside the faith" to material produced by AiG or ICR, instead of Kent Hovind.

My reason would be that I have heard people complain about the fun he pokes at evolutionists. I've seen a couple of his videos and, if I remember correctly, he did sort of make fun of those who believed in evolution. Now, please don't get me wrong here. I really enjoyed what I saw of his videos. It was amusing - for me as a christian - to listen to him, but at the same time very informative.

The problem for me is that I just don't see that it's profitable to use sarcasm or ridicule on people you are witnessing to. This is just my take on it. I could be wrong, of course. And if you think so, just say so.
Quote Reply
Re: BILLIONS vs THOUSANDS In reply to
Oops, maybe I'm not so new! I just realized that I had posted on this website once before, a year ago! Guess I'm not very involved, huh?
Quote Reply
Re: [SevviesRGr8] BILLIONS vs THOUSANDS In reply to
Informative
Quote Reply
Re: [inhissteps] BILLIONS vs THOUSANDS In reply to
It was created about six to ten thousand years ago. Ken Ham is excellent with his material and there are many sites that support that view. Keep posting. You did an excellent and informative job.
God bless you,
Allen