The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Yahweh's Salvation is found ONLY in......

Quote Reply
Yahweh's Salvation is found ONLY in......
The House Of Yahweh

Father Yahweh is not the Author of all the confusion found in the religions you see in the world today.

There is only ONE WAY to Father Yahweh's Kingdom.

He has always offered Salvation to those who would believe the One He sent.

The One Father Yahweh sends will not changing the writting of the prophets and apostles of the Real Messiah.

There is only one place in the world that still preaches the same message found in the Holy Scriptures.

Remember what Yahshua Messiah said in Luke 24:25.

You are a fool if you don't believe ALL THAT THE PROPHETS SAID!

Okieshowedem

Quote Reply
Re: Yahweh's Salvation is found ONLY in...... In reply to
...>> Okieshowedem said:

>>The House Of Yahweh

Father Yahweh is not the Author of all the confusion found in the religions you see in the world today.

Seanachie Replies:

Does that include your religion? Your religion seems quite fractured and confused with all the denominations and infighting.

>>There is only ONE WAY to Father Yahweh's Kingdom.

Yes I understand that you believe that. I believe somewhat differently. I am already a member of God's kingdom.

>>He has always offered Salvation to those who would believe the One He sent.

Fortunately I don't require salvation.

>>The One Father Yahweh sends will not changing the writting of the prophets and apostles of the Real Messiah.

According to the Jews, whose prophecies those are. Christ neither fulfills nor preserves those prophecies. Christ also does not qualify as the Hebrew Messiah. But you are entitled to believe what you wish.

>>There is only one place in the world that still preaches the same message found in the Holy Scriptures.

That's an interesting opinion. personally your scriptures are not relevant to me. I get the Word of God from God.

>>Remember what Yahshua Messiah said in Luke 24:25.

You are a fool if you don't believe ALL THAT THE PROPHETS SAID!

And of course the unspoken addition of "the way I tell you to interpret it". It's not surprising he would say that, if in fact he did say it, since every other would be prophet has said the same thing since the beginning of time.